No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the same boat as Hoser now. At first I wanted to play them to help increase my players but the problem is that the rosters are a mess so unless you pause in the second quarter and redo the depth chart it is just a pain. Rather just get to the games that matter and see how far we can get this thing. I'm ready for some football, and playing the Ravens just sounds like fun .

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• WElll... If we get 10-12 people that want to just skip it I'm all for that. I'm just not sure how the roster cuts will work.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
        The roster updates for online and play now with updated ratings will always come out on Fridays. Tomorrows CCM roster update is the 53 roster update that came out last week for online and play now. Silly I know but there are basically two roster updates coming out tomorrow, one for online and play now and one for CCM.

edit* Sooner we get through preseason the better, though I do want to earn XP for my players, specifically by backups. When is the next anticipated advance?
        I still gotta get my game in with orange pants I hope to get it in tomorrow so I'll be ready then.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          I rejoined with myself as a coach.

Also, MilehighHitman7, when can you get our game in? If you don't wanna play and just have it simmed or something that's fine with me because I don't care about pre-season.
          You get my message?
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            That is exactly what I had in mind. But if people aren't going to play they need to at least remember to make roster cuts on those days...

I will sim the first week late tomorrow night then the next sim will be late sunday night.

Well tomorrow's week might be simmed Saturday morning I have to go to a party and then work.. actually I'll just sim the first week after saturday because that would be two days..

OK LOVE YOU ALL!
            or maybe I won't play my game with orange pants...i dunno...I'd like the XP but whatever...
            sigpic

Comment

WElll... If we get 10-12 people that want to just skip it I'm all for that. I'm just not sure how the roster cuts will work.
              I also dont want random injuries to all my good players. Everytime I have simmed a preseason, Champ or Von was out for the season with broken collar bone or something. I would like to play my preseason game in the two day span!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                I also dont want random injuries to all my good players. Everytime I have simmed a preseason, Champ or Von was out for the season with broken collar bone or something. I would like to play my preseason game in the two day span!
                I can turn injuries off for the preseason I believe.

But there is one vote for Pre-season
                sigpic

Comment

• I'll play when I play.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• I vote that everyone play at least one preseason game to get a feel for the sliders and gamespeed so appropriate changes can be made.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      I vote that everyone play at least one preseason game to get a feel for the sliders and gamespeed so appropriate changes can be made.
                      Are there sliders being used or is it just default All-Pro? It really doesn't matter to me if we play or don't I'm just ready for some Football

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• I vote Jeff is a whiner!
                        sigpic

Comment

I vote Jeff is a whiner!
                          Your face !!
                          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Has anyone actually played their game yet? If no one has, couldn't we just restart the league tomorrow with the new rosters and be in the same place as we are now? I'm alright if we don't I'm just saying if it's possible we should at least consider it.

Comment

• The 49ers have signed FA DT John Henderson to a 1 year contract

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                                The 49ers have signed FA DT John Henderson to a 1 year contract
                                Is he pulling a Favre and coming out of retirement?

I wanted to sin him, but it just didn't feel right.

Comment

Working...
                                X