Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'll rejoin and sign Shockey and Mike Williams when I get home (those were my two FA)

No offense but we restart again and I'm going to bow out....I don't blame you or anyone in here for the need to restart I'm just ready to get this crap going!
    Shoot me the trade when you get home and join Frey
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I'll rejoin and sign Shockey and Mike Williams when I get home (those were my two FA)

No offense but we restart again and I'm going to bow out....I don't blame you or anyone in here for the need to restart I'm just ready to get this crap going!
      I know what you mean lol. But I think we accounted for everything big this time. O and my 2 I signed were Roth (LE) and Reily Cooper (WR). And are these teh 75 man rosters or did you go with the 53 man ones?

Plus I will send out the two trade offers when I get home the one with the Broncos and the one with the Browns.

Also did the Three way trade between the Texans, Jags, and Bengals go through?

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        I know what you mean lol. But I think we accounted for everything big this time. O and my 2 I signed were Roth (LE) and Reily Cooper (WR). And are these teh 75 man rosters or did you go with the 53 man ones?

Plus I will send out the two trade offers when I get home the one with the Broncos and the one with the Browns.

Also did the Three way trade between the Texans, Jags, and Bengals go through?
        Yeah I told Cory it was approved.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          Yeah I told Cory it was approved.
          Ok cool, but I need to wait for Hoser and Cory to finish their part and then I will trade with Hoser. Can't wait to get this thing going with the new pieces being added.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Alright, I've joined and re-signed Jeff Otah.

Comment

• Whoever joined as the Steelers needs to change their coach.

Comment

• So can we get the advance schedule posted for the preseason?

Sorta like this

Saturday 10A.M. Week 1 -> Week 2
                Monday 11:59 P.M. Week 2 -> Week 3
                Wednesday 11:59 P.M. Week 3 -> Week 4
                Friday 11:59 Week 4 -> Week 1 Regular season

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• Wth?

This is gna suck big time if the cap doesn't also increase

Every single players salary increases every year...the cap better increase or nobody will be able to afford jack

Comment

• No you can still afford players you just wont be able to stack a team, and a team like the steelers are sitting at a maxed spot right now, and they will be forced to go younger because their D is old and those players are most likely not going to be resigned. But that is another reason I went with the Bengals and their 20+ million in cap room

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Accidentally signed Mike Williams (WR). Didn't bother to check the thread once I saw the league name and password. Dropping him now. Sorry about that buddy.

Just went ahead and dropped all the FAs I had signed just in case I have picked anyone else up that was taken previously although most were not very good. Sorry for being careless guys.
                      Last edited by Cahill; 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ
                        Unfortunately no other team left had too much to begin with and as you can see I'm cleaning house

All great players to be had though, excellent to grab one or two for your team...but I can't afford everyone

So EVERYONE on the Steelers is available aside from Mike Wallace so let me know who you want, check previous post
                        I would but i am using up a lot of my cap space bringing in Joe Thomas and Joe Haden, and also Tate from the Texans.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

I would but i am using up a lot of my cap space bringing in Joe Thomas and Joe Haden, and also Tate from the Texans.
                          What was that trade? Wth?

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            What was that trade? Wth?
                            Joe Thomas and Joe Haden for Whitworth Hall and Scott

And Tate was in the three way trade with the Jags and Texans.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

Joe Thomas and Joe Haden for Whitworth Hall and Scott

And Tate was in the three way trade with the Jags and Texans.
                              Lol you raped the Browns

Comment

• I'm nixing the Tate trade. Giving up way too much in it. Sorry.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X