Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    The Chargers owner got on last night and we played our game. I beat him pretty bad, he threw 10 INTs lol. He doesn't really know football too well and he told me he's thinking about switching to the Bills since he's Canadian or something

Leave a comment:

• txbroncobackr75
    replied
    If the NY Giants owner wants to play our game i can be on in 30 mins

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sad that my shot at making the playoffs has gotten destroyed by my son....oh well maybe next season.
    Your 4-3 Frey. Still plenty of time.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Sad that my shot at making the playoffs has gotten destroyed by my son....oh well maybe next season.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I played my game. Thanks Cory.

Broncos win with a walk off 47yd FG by Prater. DT had 9 catches for 190yds and a score.

Brees turned the ball over 3 times after having a 20-7 lead at the half. The Broncos scored the final 13 points to secure the win.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Because of the waiting, we'll advance Monday night.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Yep, He'll be put on auto.

Okay, I'll do it.
    I went to go play, and Frey wasnt on auto yet. Will you post on here when he is? I will be able to play tomorrow at 3PM cst. Can yoy please not advance till then?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Cory, can you put Frey on auto? I tried to play the Saints last night, but it wont let me play unless he is on. Since he has to wait a week or so to get his game (unless we will wait for him) he should be put in auto.
    Yep, He'll be put on auto.

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I sent the Chargers user a message on xbl friday, but he hasn't been on since the 18th. I'd rather not have my game simmed so can he be put on auto?
    Okay, I'll do it.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I sent the Chargers user a message on xbl friday, but he hasn't been on since the 18th. I'd rather not have my game simmed so can he be put on auto?

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Cory, can you put Frey on auto? I tried to play the Saints last night, but it wont let me play unless he is on. Since he has to wait a week or so to get his game (unless we will wait for him) he should be put in auto.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I am which means my playoff hopes die this week...
    Only week 8 man.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    You are the Saints right? I was hoping to play you

I guess you are on auto pilot then?
    I am which means my playoff hopes die this week...

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    How'd you get a 50$ gift card for running the mile in under 14mins?, I can walk it in 14mins lol
    It's a healthy incentive through our work. We get one every year for doing it.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    I guess I'll buy a used copy from amazon...was going to by a headset but I guess I'll get a cheap wired headset and a used copy of madden. I may miss 1-2 weeks waiting on delivery. I have to wait 2-3 days for my giftcard to get here to order. I got a $50 gift card for running a mile in less than 14 mins so....I guess it's good timing at least.
    How'd you get a 50$ gift card for running the mile in under 14mins?, I can walk it in 14mins lol

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I guess I'll buy a used copy from amazon...was going to by a headset but I guess I'll get a cheap wired headset and a used copy of madden. I may miss 1-2 weeks waiting on delivery. I have to wait 2-3 days for my giftcard to get here to order. I got a $50 gift card for running a mile in less than 14 mins so....I guess it's good timing at least.
    You are the Saints right? I was hoping to play you

I guess you are on auto pilot then?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X