No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a backup C with a 67OVR...

Will take 2014 7th or whatever the hell I just would rather not cut him cuz the cap penalty is more than his salary

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Tomorrow. I'd like to just say screw it and do it now. But I don't want people whining about one of their players getting cut without their permission.
      Yo just need that last question answered, can we sign another FA today?

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
        Yo just need that last question answered, can we sign another FA today?
        As long as it's not somebody elses that signed him in the last league then sure.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

As long as it's not somebody elses that signed him in the last league then sure.
          On that note Had anybody signed Kellen Winslow ??? If you haven't I'm already claiming him, just don't wanna take him if he was already someone else's

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            On that note Had anybody signed Kellen Winslow ??? If you haven't I'm already claiming him, just don't wanna take him if he was already someone else's
            Take him bro bro.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Take him bro bro.
              Good lookin out, damn I wish we were able to make more than a move a day I have like 3-4 guys i wanna cut n replace but can't lol no point in cutting someone if you can't fill the void

Comment

• Jake Locker is available for trade as is Chris Johnson and really anyone on the Titans roster

To be clear I'm more willing to trade Locker, Britt, whoever as opposed to CJ2K...CJ is very highly valued but anyone can be had at the right price

Locker, Britt, Kendall Wright n co wouldn't be too hard to pry away though, just fair comp

CJ would take a pretty good deal
                Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 09-14-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Did anybody sign a fb in free agency? Mine is missing. Also are we aloud to play our last preseason game or does it need to be a?
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Really weird. Just joined the league and bears were already making moves lol. So the cpu decided to sign haynesworth lol
                    sigpic
                    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Yea I already had Lee Evans.

Also, EJ Henderson was missing in FA?
                      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Birdman, let me know when your on. It wont let me trade with you.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Texans are having second thoughts on the 3 way trade between the Broncos, Jaguars, and Texans. Robinson somehow ruptured his stupid disk who was involved in the trade and is out for 4 weeks.
                          Last edited by Hoserman117; 09-14-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Cpu made roster moves when simmed

Still only sign one FA a day until instructed otherwise (not counting players u originally had)

Comment

• Hey, I signed Nick Collins in the other league. Can I get him in this one?

Comment

• Yeah I think CPU signed/cut some players during the sim. My roster is a little messed up cause of it but I don't really care, I just want to get the games going.

Comment

Working...
                                X