No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers coach needs to create one, he's currently Mike McCarthy.
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• I assume once the regular season starts we won't wait for people to claim their teams...

Comment

• I put Urlacher on the block and received 7 offers from cpu teams. What is the protocol for this?

With how they changed the trading system as not to rip off the computer and making it hard to trade with them are we open to trade with them?
        sigpic

Comment

• NY Looses opener to Cowboys 27-24
          Even though Victor Cruz scored two clutch TDs to keep the G Men close, the defense was unable to contain the Cowboys rushing attack.
          Eli Manning was under pressure all day which may lead the Coach d to look for a new Left Tackle. "This was a tough loss considering we almost pulled the comeback" said coach d after the game. The clincher came for the Boys in the form of a botched kickoff after NY tied the game 24-24. The excellent field position allowed Romo to work the clock to where any hope of a comeback was lost. "Gotta give it to the Dallas coach, he had a great game plan and his players executed, we didn't." said Coach D.
          Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• Just played milehighhitman7. I won by three 27-24 but man it was a great game. Whoever plays the Giants you better Look out. NFC east is no joke..
            This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Coach Cahill let me know when you wanna get our game in.
              sigpic

Comment

• I am stuck against AI I wanna play a real person.

I do get the Falcons in week 2
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I'll try to get my game in against CPU controlled Vikings today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                    I put Urlacher on the block and received 7 offers from cpu teams. What is the protocol for this?

With how they changed the trading system as not to rip off the computer and making it hard to trade with them are we open to trade with them?
                    Yeah what's the rule for trading with the CPU?

Comment

Coach Cahill let me know when you wanna get our game in.
                      We can get it in sometime today or tomorrow. Preferably afternoon both days as tonight, i have plans with the lady and tomorrow is MNF as we all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cahill View Post
                        an get it in sometime today or tomorrow. Preferably afternoon both days as tonight, i have plans with the lady and tomorrow is MNF as we all know.
                        This afternoon should work, tomorrow probably not lol
                        sigpic

Comment

This afternoon should work, tomorrow probably not lol
                          Well I can be on in a few minutes if that works for you. I don't have a headset or anything like that. Also, I'm expecting a blowout as my team sucks as do I. But it will be fun regardless lol.

Comment

• when you wanna play bird

i think i play you to start the season
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• All trades have to be approved. I told you guys that earlier!
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by Cahill View Post
                                Well I can be on a few minutes if that works for you. I don't have a headset or anything like that. Also, I'm expecting a blowout as my team sucks as do I. But it will be fun regardless lol.
                                I am out of the house for a few hours. I will post or message on xbox when I get home
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X