• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosk, when will you be available?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Also get your games in I'm advancing tomorrow night
      What time tomorrow night? Champ and I were supposed to play tonight, but something came up for him, so we're probably going to have to do it tomorrow night.

Comment

• I get off work at 11:30 PM PST so it'll be either sometime around then or in the morning.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Anyne wana play?
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I'm down Cory
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
              I'm down Cory
              Sorry i quit with no timeouts, down by five with 1:05 left to go after you broke free from a cover 2 man like I wasnt on the field for the 5th time.

I take it you found 7-8 plays that you like?

Those outside runs where im in base D and they just won't even attempt to play the run are very frustrating, I wasn't interested in watching you kneel on the ball.

I know you said you were concerned about your stats, and for that I apologize. Forte had: lots of yards Jay cutler: had 2 incompletions, as you were running unbumpable routes.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Sorry i quit with no timeouts, down by five with 1:05 left to go after you broke free from a cover 2 man like I wasnt on the field for the 5th time.

I take it you found 7-8 plays that you like?

Those outside runs where im in base D and they just won't even attempt to play the run are very frustrating, I wasn't interested in watching you kneel on the ball.

I know you said you were concerned about your stats, and for that I apologize. Forte had: lots of yards Jay cutler: had 2 incompletions, as you were running unbumpable routes.

Not to say it wasnt a good game, it was. i threw a dumb int. lol
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• No worries, I was just frustrated at not reviewing stats. It was a real back and forth. You don't throw that one int game is completely different.

Honestly during league play I just use the plays the game flow calls, I may audible but for the most part just run their plays. I actually had to call plays tonight lol.

Also that is my 3rd game with the bears, all league games. I pass over 65% with the Broncos. I also don't have Forte either, he's a beast. I have also learned to run now in Madden, key is patience before hitting the holes
                  sigpic

Comment

• Strong I close, power O.

just sayin
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Are you saying I ran the same play over and over? Or same two running plays?
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you saying I ran the same play over and over? Or same two running plays?
                        I just recognized that play alot.

am i wrong?

im not saying anything bad, just saying i recognized that play alot. its what kept breaking my d.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I did run out of I formation for the most part but I'm not sure what all variations I ran, there were some power runs, a dive, a few tosses, I know a couple tosses and a delayed handoff out of I formation. Heck even a end around and fake end around. I don't think I even ran a single back set. Did run out of shotgun 2 or 3 times. Once for a key third and long remember?

I can promise you I wasn't running the same play, I bet I didn't run the same running play more than twice maybe one three times.
                          sigpic

Comment

I did run out of I formation for the most part but I'm not sure what all variations I ran, there were some power runs, a dive, a few tosses, I know a couple tosses and a delayed handoff out of I formation. Heck even a end around and fake end around. I don't think I even ran a single back set. Did run out of shotgun 2 or 3 times.

I can promise you I wasn't running the same play, I bet I didn't run the same running play more than twice maybe one three times.
                            That's just a play I thought I recognized a bunch. The WRS were in close and it was often ran to the weak side. for whatever reason my d just watched it happen. :shrug:
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              That's just a play I thought I recognized a bunch. The WRS were in close and it was often ran to the weak side. for whatever reason my d just watched it happen. :shrug:
                              Maybe it's an issue with man coverage? I even edge rushed and brought the LBs to the outside and they still wouldn't defend it.

Man, I wish I had recorded that.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Hey Bronco fan, 5EST works fine for our game...let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X