Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
    Sorry about this, but I'm going to be about 15 minutes late. I'll be there at 6 though.
    Meet you online at 6EST

    Comment


    • Jags/Browns trade
      Clint Session for Colt McCoy
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • Anyway I could get a late invite?

        Comment


        • Yo Orange Pants you ready?

          Comment


          • Sure why not.

            League name: Nugglets

            Password: broncos

            I don't really care who you take now. If people haven't joined yet as their team then they can find a new one if you take it.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

            Comment


            • Good game Orange Pants ...

              Titans revenge for 2010 lol

              You play a straight up game tho and that's when this game is fun

              Comment


              • Dang that is a whooping...
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                Comment


                • Well I guess my game gets simmed because my opponent doesnt show up...



                  Falcons better show!
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                  Comment


                  • I'll put him on autopilot right now and then let you play it.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                    Comment


                    • Flowda he's on autopilot go play the computer.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                        Good game Orange Pants ...

                        Titans revenge for 2010 lol

                        You play a straight up game tho and that's when this game is fun
                        Damn you're really, really good at this game. I'd say you are about guarenteed to go 19-0. I just wish I got that last touchdown; Ridley was at the 1 and then just kept running into his blockers till you got him down.
                        Good game though.
                        Last edited by Orange Pants; 09-19-2012, 04:41 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Flowda he's on autopilot go play the computer.
                          I will after my wife is done watching the voice.
                          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
                            Damn you're really, really good at this game. I'd say you are about guarenteed to go 19-0. I just wish I got that last touchdown; Ridley was at the 1 and then just kept running into his blockers till you got him down.
                            Good game though.
                            Yeah I really didn't wna give up that TD ...lol

                            N dude I don't even play this much anymore aside from the franchise on here now I just try to make good reads on O and play D how I would in real life with the team I have

                            You're good too man, you actually had a good gameplan and a lot of good plays, i just had a few breaks on 3rd downs to get off the field n was able to prevent the big plays ...

                            Also those two onside recoveries you got ...ughh they gotta make it harder to recover lol but good game man, goodluck the rest of the way maybe I'll catch ya in the playoffs!

                            Good straight up game tho!

                            Comment


                            • Who has the Bears? I wanna make you an offer for Urlacher but don't wanna offer through the game as we have to get it cleared through here first anyways

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                                Who has the Bears? I wanna make you an offer for Urlacher but don't wanna offer through the game as we have to get it cleared through here first anyways
                                TheJuiceMan has the Bears.
                                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X