No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so I was winning my game against the lions user Shanodurano 35-14 with 3 mins left in the 3rd quarter when he quit after I intercepted him for the 6th time. Now he's offline. How does this work so I can get my win in? Do I play the cpu?

And honestly why would anyone quit during a game, it is just a game....
    I got my butt kicked during an epic collapse vs Marty (Packers) last week, yet I didnt quit.

Comment

• I'll put him on auto pilot and let you beat the CPU
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Put the Jags on Autopilot and let me beat the CPU too.

I played back to back games with Jags owner, crapping on him both games, and both games ended up in desync errors.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• TheSherrif I put the Lions on AutoPilot for the week.
          sigpic

Comment

• ManI have to give Beastly mad props after hearing all these stories of people quitting. He was having a terrible game and throwing picks all over and stuck it out. I don't understand why some people can just live with the mistakes they make. No one likes having to replay games and waste time like that.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• ur friends are really messin' up the league it sounds like jake
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                ur friends are really messin' up the league it sounds like jake
                This is how leagues fall apart.
                Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  ManI have to give Beastly mad props after hearing all these stories of people quitting. He was having a terrible game and throwing picks all over and stuck it out. I don't understand why some people can just live with the mistakes they make. No one likes having to replay games and waste time like that.
                  lol my WRs couldn't get open at all, my TEs were all I had and even late in the game when they had a step or two the defense would always jump it. Trent Richardson wasn't too bad though, I missed a few big runs with him during the game.

Comment

• Why can't people just be legit?

Lame as hell

N these servers suck in franchise ...damn i hope this franchise stays up...I'm finally into one n enjoying it cuz there are rules against playin like a lame

Comment

• Don't worry, Jakey. I still love you!
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        lol my WRs couldn't get open at all, my TEs were all I had and even late in the game when they had a step or two the defense would always jump it. Trent Richardson wasn't too bad though, I missed a few big runs with him during the game.
                        It doesn't help that you have a ancient rookie backup QB for your starter.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Texans beat the Jags 65 to...something. Schaub breaks Lockers record set in week 1.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Falcons, will you be on tonight for us to try again?
                            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Also I'm advancing at midnight PST tonight. so get your games in. If you're in the middle of a game around that time make sure you message me so I don't sim in the middle of your game.
                              sigpic

Comment

• So I don't know what the heck happened....I finshed my game, I logged in today to see if it had advanced and it had not and further more they didn't count my game....I am playing it again right now and then I'll be done with it...I don't know why it didn't register it.

*edit* I don't want anyone to assume I just quit because I lost because why the hell would I post here about it the other day? Most in here know me well enough to know I don't intentionally pull that crap... I should have just thrown the game and let the CPU win it since I already lost once but I wanted to see if I could do a better job and so far I'm beating them apart. If it comes down to me having a 1 game lead over someone to get into the playoffs I will throw the final game of the season to be fair about it. I just really hate Cam Newton and enjoy beating the crap out of him.
                                Last edited by Freyaka; 09-22-2012, 06:32 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X