Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL German dive gets ZEROS on dive. Watch it while you can.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL German dive gets ZEROS on dive. Watch it while you can.

Last edited by Orangeisback; 08-13-2012, 12:20 PM.

Originally posted by Orangeisback View Post
    Don't really see how that's funny.
    sigpic

Comment

And this folks, is why we won WW2

Jokes jokes everyone relax
      sigpic

Comment

You dont think that is funny? What is your sense of humor? Whats funny to you?

Comment

I know, lighten up. If he thinks this isnt funny he'd hate Americas Funniest Home Videos, Tosh.0, Worlds Dumbest, Most Shocking, etc lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            I know, lighten up. If he thinks this isnt funny he'd hate Americas Funniest Home Videos, Tosh.0, Worlds Dumbest, Most Shocking, etc lol
            There is a difference between regular old average clowns like us sending in random tapes of us screwing up on something and a professional athlete training hard for four years only to have a small freak slip ruin all that and be humiliated on national television.

And quite frankly I didn't find it all that amusing compared to other blooper reals. My sense of humor is just find I just don't see the humor in this. To me it's like laughing at a football player dropping an easy TD pass. Yeah it's bad but not really funny.

And Tosh.0 isn't funny at all IMO. The guys an idiot.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              There is a difference between regular old average clowns like us sending in random tapes of us screwing up on something and a professional athlete training hard for four years only to have a small freak slip ruin all that and be humiliated on national television.

And quite frankly I didn't find it all that amusing compared to other blooper reals. My sense of humor is just find I just don't see the humor in this. To me it's like laughing at a football player dropping an easy TD pass. Yeah it's bad but not really funny.

And Tosh.0 isn't funny at all IMO. The guys an idiot.
              Tosh.0 is hilarious, therefore your argument is invalid.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                Video has been removed making this thread invalid. Just saying

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

I laugh at other teams players when they dont make a catch. What does that make me a jerk
                  sigpic

Comment

I laugh when another person walks into a glass door. What, it isnt funny in any way when a diver lands on his back?

Again, I am wondering what it is you laugh at. There is a reason too that the Tosh.O is successful. There is a reason why people laugh at bloopers.

I mean seriously. That offended your delicate sensibilities?

Wow.

Comment

Also, I pretty much knew it was going to be taken down. They have trying to take it down where ever they can. The IOC is very sensitive to any video of the games beng on youtube or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                        Tosh.0 is stupid therefore making your argument invalid.
                        sigpic

Comment

I laugh when another person walks into a glass door. What, it isnt funny in any way when a diver lands on his back?

Again, I am wondering what it is you laugh at. There is a reason too that the Tosh.O is successful. There is a reason why people laugh at bloopers.

I mean seriously. That offended your delicate sensibilities?

Wow.
                          Once again I said I find it funny when it's random bloopers of random people. My sense of humor is just fine. What I have to think everything you find funny to be hysterical or else I have no sense of humor? I just didn't really see how it was funny with an olympic diver.

And also who ever said I was offended or upset? I merely stated in my first post that I didn't see how it was funny. Because it just plain wasn't.
                          sigpic

Comment

Once again I said I find it funny when it's random bloopers of random people. My sense of humor is just fine. What I have to think everything you find funny to be hysterical or else I have no sense of humor? I just didn't really see how it was funny with an olympic diver.

And also who ever said I was offended or upset? I merely stated in my first post that I didn't see how it was funny. Because it just plain wasn't.
                            Ok, if it "plain wasnt" then explain to me why I laughed at that?

Also, if it "plain wasnt" then why do other people laugh at it?

"plain wasnt."

You do realize you were being condescending, right?

Comment

So average Joe walks into glass door, funny. Professional glass cleaner walking into glass door, not funny. Got it.
                              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Working...
                              X