Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Like her a lot. Won't be doing any bashing there. Hot and a good actress. That show knows how to get post apocalypse done right.
    One out of two ain't bad!

:thumb:

Comment

• I loved this week's episode. Lots of conflict and a little humor. I thought the scene with major Tom listening to Lionel Richie was hilarious. A couple great actors came to the show this week too. Jackie from the walking dead (albeit a short cameo) but one of my favorite actors on TV Malik Yoba. He was/is (not sure if it has been cancelled or not, hope not) Harkin from one of my fav Syfy shows Alphas. Also known as the tough guy Yul Brenner from everyone's favorite Olympics movie COOL RUNNINGS!

Glad they explained a little bit more into what was the cause of the blackout and how the pendants actually work. Nanobots, who would've thought?

I knew the love triangle between Miles/Rachel/Nora was going to happen. That should be interesting.

Even though he's such a terrible person, Tom is still my favorite characters. He's such a convincing malevolent evil guy. Aaron is a still a 1b... his beard is getting fierce (authentic ) Liked the redeeming moments Jason(nate) had and the boy band joke.

Still the highest rated show on NBC, but it has fallen to like a 1.7 - 1.9. Problem is its budget is so much higher than the rest of NBC's shows. I don't really think it'll make it past this season unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        I loved this week's episode. Lots of conflict and a little humor. I thought the scene with major Tom listening to Lionel Richie was hilarious. A couple great actors came to the show this week too. Jackie from the walking dead (albeit a short cameo) but one of my favorite actors on TV Malik Yoba. He was/is (not sure if it has been cancelled or not, hope not) Harkin from one of my fav Syfy shows Alphas. Also known as the tough guy Yul Brenner from everyone's favorite Olympics movie COOL RUNNINGS!

Glad they explained a little bit more into what was the cause of the blackout and how the pendants actually work. Nanobots, who would've thought?

I knew the love triangle between Miles/Rachel/Nora was going to happen. That should be interesting.

Even though he's such a terrible person, Tom is still my favorite characters. He's such a convincing malevolent evil guy. Aaron is a still a 1b... his beard is getting fierce (authentic ) Liked the redeeming moments Jason(nate) had and the boy band joke.

Still the highest rated show on NBC, but it has fallen to like a 1.7 - 1.9. Problem is its budget is so much higher than the rest of NBC's shows. I don't really think it'll make it past this season unfortunately.
        THATS why he looked so familiar...I saw him on Alphas and couldn't figure out where I'd seen him before.
        sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to revive this, but even though a lot of you do not like the show and / or the acting, it has been picked up for another season.

I will continue to follow (for a while at least).....after all, someone has to watch it, so that it can get renewed. Plus it's important that we have another year of knocking Tracy's skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Sorry to revive this, but even though a lot of you do not like the show and / or the acting, it has been picked up for another season.

I will continue to follow (for a while at least).....after all, someone has to watch it, so that it can get renewed. Plus it's important that we have another year of knocking Tracy's skills.

I love it! There's been excellent action this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              I love it! There's been excellent action this season.
              Hey, for a Pens fan, you seem to have things figured out!!!

(Time to help The Islanders find their golf game)

Comment

Hey, for a Pens fan, you seem to have things figured out!!!

(Time to help The Islanders find their golf game)

Comment

• Charlie's mom is starting to bug me. Such a broken record.
                  Denver Broncos GM
                  Originally posted by Mosk
                  Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                    Charlie's mom is starting to bug me. Such a broken record.
                    The whole show started to bug me to the point that it got dropped off my DVR weeks ago...I'm betting it gets the axe soon...it looked promising before the first episode but once it actually got here it never really delivered IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      The whole show started to bug me to the point that it got dropped off my DVR weeks ago...I'm betting it gets the axe soon...it looked promising before the first episode but once it actually got here it never really delivered IMO.
                      The only reason I'm still watching it is because my Monday shows have all ended their seasons.

I hope they do some kind of redemption for Monroe, he's my favorite character on this and it looks like he could join Miles group.
                      Denver Broncos GM
                      Originally posted by Mosk
                      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• So gang....anyone still watching? I do, but it's not my fav by any stretch. I give them credit for continuing to put all these 1 hour shows together. I do believe they are smart to keep the "technology" parts active.

Comment

So gang....anyone still watching? I do, but it's not my fav by any stretch. I give them credit for continuing to put all these 1 hour shows together. I do believe they are smart to keep the "technology" parts active.
                          Yeah I couldn't get into the new season and stopped. I don't watch to much TV, and I barely have time to watch the shows I do like to watch which is pretty much just Arrow. I did see the show come on when I left Hulu on but I have missed way to many episodes to try to piece it back together and Hulu doesn't keep a long list of episodes.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• I forgot all about the show. Just couldn't get into it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I forgot all about the show. Just couldn't get into it.
                              I will admit........I record the shows but often struggle to watch them. And by the way, I am not going to mention a certain Winnipeg girl on the show....I have to let her fly on her own. I can't keep sticking up for her.

Comment

Working...
                              X