No announcement yet.

Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think it's dumb they heavily promote the whole no power thing, and first show some chicks on computer with internet. Second show some dudes got a taser wand.

Again, this is me actually thinking, but unless they have a bunch of crude oil ready to refine (and a refinery), actual gasoline will not last 15 years just sitting around. Yet I already sense the General is gonna grab a couple power-USB-sticks and will be flying around in the helicopter by the end of the season....
    sigpic

Comment

I kind of wish she had said " don't tase me bro! "

Comment

I still vote for the Winnipeg girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          I still vote for the Winnipeg girl!!!

Yeaaah I don't need many reasons to watch this show

I'm glad to see The Cape (Monroe) found some work again he's cool. I can't wait till him and Miles throw down.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

Yeaaah I don't need many reasons to watch this show

I'm glad to see The Cape (Monroe) found some work again he's cool. I can't wait till him and Miles throw down.

Doesn't she look like a good little actress????

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Doesn't she look like a good little actress????
              Last I saw her she was a werewolf in Being Human and she has made some big strides since then. All the cast is pretty good really. I really like the new girl Nora too. She was in Friday Night Lights that's all I know her from.

Not so flattering:

Comment

Preview of the next episode:

Death by Crossbow ..... ON FIRE!!
                sigpic

Comment

I like it!

FIRE makes everything better

Comment

I find this show to be incredibly stupid. Just my opinion. That's all I'll say on the subject (not tryna troll you guys). K thanks

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                      I find this show to be incredibly stupid. Just my opinion. That's all I'll say on the subject (not tryna troll you guys). K thanks
                      I think the story is ridiculous.

I kind of think this one is going to get the terra nova treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        I think the story is ridiculous.

I kind of think this one is going to get the terra nova treatment.
                        Cmon Rem......I'd watch it if the lead was a Saskatchewan gal!!!!

It's loyalty......hey, if the show was about tree stumps and our girl was starring, I'd be there too!!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                          Last I saw her she was a werewolf in Being Human and she has made some big strides since then. All the cast is pretty good really. I really like the new girl Nora too. She was in Friday Night Lights that's all I know her from.

Not so flattering:
                          I told you she could act......not too good at kissing, but a little dental work and we're good!

Comment

The show has potential but they are throwing things out there pretty fast. I cannot see it lasting but I'll keep watching and hope for improvements.
                            sigpic

Comment

2 episode in...and i'm already done I think...

what a shame...lots of potential....but they make it suck....
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                                2 episode in...and i'm already done I think...

what a shame...lots of potential....but they make it suck....
                                yup... i'll probably watch another ep or two.. gotta support the canuck content ya know?
                                but it just seems like it could have been a great show .... that wont deliver..boo

Comment

Working...
                                X