Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    yup... i'll probably watch another ep or two.. gotta support the canuck content ya know?
    but it just seems like it could have been a great show .... that wont deliver..boo
    Maybe they can sweeten it up with a vampire twist......our girl obviously knows that role, and after all, it's like Cornerbacks.......you can never have enough vampire shows!!!

Comment

a shame, i have them r3ecorded still and havent checked it out. i love post apocalyptic stuff when its good. a series kinda like fallout would be the most amazing this ever, vaults and deformed people, maybe monsters (debateable) cool guns ..... come on AMC!

T-Minus less than 2 weeks will Walking Dead
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post

Preview of the next episode:

Death by Crossbow ..... ON FIRE!!
        Sooooo, I was joking, but, they lit a crossbow on fire and blew up a steel bridge in half.....
        sigpic

Comment

I still like the show, but Im not picky. There is nothing worth watching otherwise since House left. I only watch the Voice, SVU, and Ultimate Fighter.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I have to admit me and my wife saw improvements in episode three. Still have hope for this show.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I have to admit me and my wife saw improvements in episode three. Still have hope for this show.
              I was thinking the same thing......but I believe they need to step it up with the "goodies". It seems like their character and plot development is evolving but sort of at the loss of the show's impact. In other words, pick up the pace......throw us a few more bones.

Hopefully that will be the case, otherwise even I (the fan of the lead female actress) will lose interest. BUT this still has a shot.

Comment

The lights will remain off on NBC's Revolution for the remainder of the season.

It has taken years, but NBC finally has a huge hit drama on their hands! NBC has announced that they have picked up the back nine on the J.J. Abrams series, bringing the total season order to 22.

Revolution debuted on September 17 with 11.7 million viewers, the best premiere ratings in three years overall and the best for NBC in five years. Usually we see a big drop in the following weeks, but the series has managed to hold on to an average of 10 million viewers since its debut. NBC has also managed to win their first premiere week in the coveted 18-49 demo for the first time in almost 10 years. Perhaps the network will once again achieve that "must see TV" status that put them on the top of the charts for years back in the '90s.

In Other Renewal News...

Not shocking news -- HBO has issued a well-deserved season four renewal to perennial Emmy nominee Boardwalk Empire.

YAY Boardwalk season 4.....

I guess we might as well keep watching, since we get 22 episodes now...
                sigpic

Comment

That is awesome. I have 3 new shows I love now. "Last Resort" "Guys with Kids" and "Revolution"!

I havent been this happy with TV since "House" left.

Comment

I like it a lot so far, I've only seen the first two episodes but then again I'm a sucker for all things Abrahms and having Favrue(or however it's spelled) as the producer doesn't hurt matters.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well then.....guess there a lot of viewers who like the show. I'm sticking with it........I saw some progress this week. I think week 2 was too flat, but maybe that's the old plot/character development lull.

Oh yah, one more reason..........

Winnipeg girl!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Well then.....guess there a lot of viewers who like the show. I'm sticking with it........I saw some progress this week. I think week 2 was too flat, but maybe that's the old plot/character development lull.

Oh yah, one more reason..........

Winnipeg girl!
                        That's one area I disagree with most of you on. I really don't think she is anything special. And I think her acting skills are lacking though they didn't seem as bad in episode 3.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's one area I disagree with most of you on. I really don't think she is anything special. And I think her acting skills are lacking though they didn't seem as bad in episode 3.
                          What do you expect......I am a "homer".

Comment

Yo crazy!!!

She is a very beautiful woman. Of course her acting isnt up to par with most, she is a tv actress. Most of them arent that great, that is why they arent on the big screen.

Either way, I like the show a lot, and she is something to look at. Her blue eyes are to die for as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Maybe they can sweeten it up with a vampire twist......our girl obviously knows that role, and after all, it's like Cornerbacks.......you can never have enough vampire shows!!!

zombies man! zombies!!!! she did the vampire thing she needs some variety in life.

Comment

Hmmm.....Episode 3 is sitting on my DVR....guess I'll give that episode a shot
                                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X