Peep Show and The Inbetweeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peep Show and The Inbetweeners

Hopefully these vids work outside the UK.

2 comedies I wondered who else has seen. These are the first episodes. I would give 'em a try.

The Inbetweeners is probably better, its pretty funny

PEEP SHOW - SERIES 1, EPISODE 1 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW29R...has_verified=1

THE INBETWEENERS - SERIES 1, EPISODE 1 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Px7...has_verified=1

No, they're not available in the US.

They should be available to others in the UK and other countries! Hopefully they can enjoy it!!

I personally love Brit humor and comedies. Most shows that the US copies from you guys are 10 times better in their original UK format, ala The Office!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      No, they're not available in the US.

They should be available to others in the UK and other countries! Hopefully they can enjoy it!!

I personally love Brit humor and comedies. Most shows that the US copies from you guys are 10 times better in their original UK format, ala The Office!
      lol, The King of Queens is pretty good.

2 of my fav. shows came from the US - 24 and Prison Break

Here is a clip of the inbetweeners best bits - the blond haired boy (Jay) is the best one. Someone who makes up loads of stuff to get noticed.... sure we have all had friends like that lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6xU...eature=related

Comment

The Inbetweeners was a funny show, the US version that is on is horrible though. I tried watching Peep Show before but could never get into it.

Season 1 and season 2 of The Inbetweeners is on Hulu btw
        Last edited by MarkB; 09-23-2012, 07:11 AM.
        sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

The Inbetweeners is available on Netflix as well. I love that show. Peep Show too.
          Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
          sigpic

Comment

Absolutely love the Inbetweeners. Still haven't seen the movie of it though, heard mixed reviews about it...
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
              Absolutely love the Inbetweeners. Still haven't seen the movie of it though, heard mixed reviews about it...
              Its good. Not as good as the show, these things never are, but its still funny and defo worth seeing

Comment

I heard there were a couple of American Peep shows attempted but they didn't end up getting made, in fact they never got by the pilot. It's such a unique program in almost every way. It's a sit-com where the situation isn't all that funny, it's the dialogue and acting that makes it hilarious. Every person in that show is awesome.

Inbetweeners is alright. I'm their target market (16-25 year old male) and I don't think it's all that great. It can be funny at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                  I heard there were a couple of American Peep shows attempted but they didn't end up getting made, in fact they never got by the pilot. It's such a unique program in almost every way. It's a sit-com where the situation isn't all that funny, it's the dialogue and acting that makes it hilarious. Every person in that show is awesome.

Inbetweeners is alright. I'm their target market (16-25 year old male) and I don't think it's all that great. It can be funny at times.
                  For the American one they didn't use the camera which shows the perspective from the person talking.

TBH though, its hard to see the peep show without the original Mark and Jez,

Comment

Working...
                  X