Last Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Resort

Does anyone watch this show? I absolutely love this show. It just started last week.

It is about a Navy crew on a nuclear sub that is told to launch nukes at Pakistan. When questioning the order via a secondary channel, they were fired upon by another US ship. They took over an island and threatened to launch said nukes at the USA until they got answers.

I fing this show interesting, especially since I was in the military. It has a great cast as well. Any thoughts on the show?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.

I can't say i've seen that one yet...

Comment

Yeh it's awesome but when will the second episode be aired, i saw the pilots weeks ago !!!
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        Yeh it's awesome but when will the second episode be aired, i saw the pilots weeks ago !!!
        I believe it was last night sir.

Comment

It was on last night. Great episode!
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

ah good ill watch it isaw the pilot when they released it early on yahoo so i have been waiting for like a month for that 2nd episode
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I want to wait until the 1st season is done and watch them all in succession, but I may watch and wait each week
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I was interested in seeing it, didn't know when the premiere was. Guess I missed 2 episodes, I'll check them out online when I can.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Ok ep2 wasn't has intense as the pilot but it was pretty good
                  sigpic

Comment

I kind of hope at some point... the crew breaks out into song and starts singing "I'm on a boat!"

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      I want to wait until the 1st season is done and watch them all in succession, but I may watch and wait each week
                      This is where I'm at right now... at the very least I'll wait until next week's episode.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                      X