Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post
    yup that was pretty cool.

Im getting excited for the future episodes. I read that Roy will get his own costume sometime this season and will become Arsenal.

And they seem to be name dropping Ra's Al Ghuls name quite often this season, even had his daughter showing up. Would be cool for him to make an appearance.
    Holy smokes I was completely not paying attention when they showed that scene. That's definitely her. Sounds exactly like the girl from the games.

Is it the same actress playing the part?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Holy smokes I was completely not paying attention when they showed that scene. That's definitely her. Sounds exactly like the girl from the games.

Is it the same actress playing the part?
      Yep, Tara Strong.
      sigpic

Comment

• it really seems like some of the best moments of each episode is at the end. The cliffhangers they add gets me excited about next weeks episode. And it looks like next weeks episode is when things are going to really heat up.

Comment

it really seems like some of the best moments of each episode is at the end. The cliffhangers they add gets me excited about next weeks episode. And it looks like next weeks episode is when things are going to really heat up.
          I almost feel bad for Thea lol. She is surrounded by liars and thinks the biggest liar is the most truthful. And then add in what happened at the end of the episode she really drew the short stick lol.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            I almost feel bad for Thea lol. She is surrounded by liars and thinks the biggest liar is the most truthful. And then add in what happened at the end of the episode she really drew the short stick lol.
            Is that a pun intended on Roy?

Also I was kind of thinking the same about Oliver but then what exactly has he lied to her about? Is it really considered lying just because he keeps secrets from her? If she never asks is it really lying?

Although I believe in season 1 she did ask him what happened to him on the island and he dodged it. Plus he also is keeping secrets about their mom from Thea.

But as far as being the Arrow I don't really consider it lying if she never asks if he is a vigilante. Just keeping a secret. I'm probably playing semantics though as she would probably be equally upset either way.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Is that a pun intended on Roy?

Also I was kind of thinking the same about Oliver but then what exactly has he lied to her about? Is it really considered lying just because he keeps secrets from her? If she never asks is it really lying?

Although I believe in season 1 she did ask him what happened to him on the island and he dodged it. Plus he also is keeping secrets about their mom from Thea.

But as far as being the Arrow I don't really consider it lying if she never asks if he is a vigilante. Just keeping a secret. I'm probably playing semantics though as she would probably be equally upset either way.
              Yeah I consider keeping secrets lying because it is more than just being the arrow.

*Spoilers for those who havn't seen all of season 2*

But then you have keeping the fact of who her real father is. Not telling her that he was the reason for Roy breaking up with her. He keeps a lot of secrets from her. So while yes it isn't lying he isn't telling her the truth either. Because I do think she questioned why Roy broke up and I think he lied there so I do have a least one more lie to add to the island one

*End Spoilers*

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Yeah I consider keeping secrets lying because it is more than just being the arrow.

*Spoilers for those who havn't seen all of season 2*

But then you have keeping the fact of who her real father is. Not telling her that he was the reason for Roy breaking up with her. He keeps a lot of secrets from her. So while yes it isn't lying he isn't telling her the truth either. Because I do think she questioned why Roy broke up and I think he lied there so I do have a least one more lie to add to the island one

*End Spoilers*
                Yes but at what point does keeping secrets to save your life come in to play?

This isn't like we are talking about Oliver cheating on her or keeping things from her that can harm her. He is keeping info from her to save her life. That's the way all super hero stories work. The less you know the safer you are.

You don't see Lois Lane flipping out on Clark Kent over keeping his secret from her for years.

But again all the protection reasons aside I do go back to the keeping her real father from her a bad lie. Vigilante and protection has nothing to do with that. She deserves to know.
                sigpic

Comment

• Spoilers
                  Pic from filming of episode 22
                  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj6W6WqCIAAu04T.jpg:large

I already cant wait for the last 2 episodes. Look like itll be a hell of a battle.

Comment

• Just watched the Deathstroke episode. Episode was awesome! I love the portrayal of Deathstroke in Arrow. Especially compared to the John McCain version in Smallville.

Comment

• I can't see how Arrow beats him. That guy is just unstoppable.

Going to be an interesting next episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        I can't see how Arrow beats him. That guy is just unstoppable.

Going to be an interesting next episode.
                        will probably have help from the Suicide Squad

Comment

• Was a great episode next week should be even better
                          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

will probably have help from the Suicide Squad
                            Must be. No other way I see it happening.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Must be. No other way I see it happening.
                              While it likely won't happen, I think the one guy who could really help him is Merlyn...

It would be an interesting twist considering who Slade just done kidnapping. Plus, he's probably going to need Oliver's help against Ra's and the assassins.

Comment

• Man this week's episode was awesome, slade is a total bad ass !

Final 5 episode should be great
                                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                                X