Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Man this week's episode was awesome, slade is a total bad ass !

Final 5 episode should be great
    Yup and no more breaks

*Spoilers*

Watching the preview for next week it looks like it is a Roy episode and I'm guessing they test the cure on him. I'm also guessing that Roy loses his arm and becomes Aresinal. But that is just a guess, and I'm trying to pull from my memory which isn't the best.

This episode also makes me think that the Cure is what is going to be used to stop Slade which makes me sad as I like Deathstroke. I'm also guessing it was a cure dipped arrow that took his eye and prevented it from growing back. Just some wild speculation on my part

*End Spoilers*

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Yup and no more breaks

*Spoilers*

Watching the preview for next week it looks like it is a Roy episode and I'm guessing they test the cure on him. I'm also guessing that Roy loses his arm and becomes Aresinal. But that is just a guess, and I'm trying to pull from my memory which isn't the best.

This episode also makes me think that the Cure is what is going to be used to stop Slade which makes me sad as I like Deathstroke. I'm also guessing it was a cure dipped arrow that took his eye and prevented it from growing back. Just some wild speculation on my part

*End Spoilers*
      Yes that would make sense, but i am not really familiar with the comics so i cant really speak on the roy part, but the cure dipped arow yes i could see that. Wonder what rochel will become now that she is miracurued.
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        Yes that would make sense, but i am not really familiar with the comics so i cant really speak on the roy part, but the cure dipped arow yes i could see that. Wonder what rochel will become now that she is miracurued.
        *SPOILER*
        What happens with Rochev

Comment

• Holy freaking crap!

That is all......
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Holy freaking crap!

That is all......
            I second this motion. This show just got freaking real!!! The last three episodes are going to be insane.

Side not. I hated Crixus against shaved head blonde white guy in Spartacus.

Now I hate Slade Wilson against shaved head blonde white guy in Arrow.

Although I do love the Deathstroke outfit.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I second this motion. This show just got freaking real!!! The last three episodes are going to be insane.

Side not. I hated Crixus against shaved head blonde white guy in Spartacus.

Now I hate Slade Wilson against shaved head blonde white guy in Arrow.

Although I do love the Deathstroke outfit.
              Be interesting seeing Ravager next week and of course Spoiler [with Moria dead now nothing is stopping Malcom Merlyn from returning]
              sigpic

Comment

• WOW......man this show is amazing. Did not see that ending coming....

SPOILER******
                And the flashback scenes were awesome. [[Maybe hinting at Connor Hawke?]]

Comment

• Without having to go back and re read everything who reads the green Arrow comics in here?

I was contemplating getting them and didn't know if I should get the Arrow series that follows the show or the main Green Arrow line from the New 52 series that has like 31 issues already.

Which line is better?
                  sigpic

Comment

• WOW was not excpeting that at all....even with slade had them both at gun point i taught roy or sara or someone would come in to save them damn...

Also you guys saw the promo for next week ? There was a picture of ollie in the argus databass, suicide squad back in play maybe...We could have an all out war with ollie merly, suicide squad, sara and her friend vs Slade and his army WOW

Cant wait (bart scott voice) lol
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Also loved the "comic book strong " line lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• Man I don't know what happened last night. The episode felt so short lol. I started watching it and then it was over don't know if that was a good thing or not lol.

Overall I thought there were some good performances in this highly emotional episode as it set up the final two episodes. It was great watching all of death stroke's army out in public all put on their mask and start attacking at 9.

*Next week Spoilers*

I watched the promo for next week and it looks like Merlyn is back.

*End Spoilers*

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• I thought it was a pretty great episode. Pretty intense. Ollie is going to have his hands full but they are doing a great job building up to a big finale. He really needs to get Roy back on his side.

The one part I thought was stupid was that chick wearing one of the Deathstroke masks. I thought she looked like a clown.

Also I asked this awhile back but no one answered. I'm not familiar with the comic. Is the man in the Skull mask that Sebastion Blood plays have a specific name?

He looks a heck of a lot like Scarecrow from Batman and his drug basically does the exact same thing. I wasn't aware if this is a copycat or if he actually is supposed to be Scarecrow. Maybe in his early stages?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good episode. Love the buildup to the finally.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a pretty great episode. Pretty intense. Ollie is going to have his hands full but they are doing a great job building up to a big finale. He really needs to get Roy back on his side.

The one part I thought was stupid was that chick wearing one of the Deathstroke masks. I thought she looked like a clown.

Also I asked this awhile back but no one answered. I'm not familiar with the comic. Is the man in the Skull mask that Sebastion Blood plays have a specific name?

He looks a heck of a lot like Scarecrow from Batman and his drug basically does the exact same thing. I wasn't aware if this is a copycat or if he actually is supposed to be Scarecrow. Maybe in his early stages?
                              The girl is Ravanger, which I'm guessing they are going to use her instead of Death Strokes daughter. But yeah most complaints I have read seem to stem around the mask. Most don't like the mask they chose. Some wish they would go back and use the island mask.

But on Ravanger I think they changed the mask a little but I believe it is close still. The actual one is only half the mask.

I think sebastion blood is supposed to be Brother Blood maybe.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

I thought it was a pretty great episode. Pretty intense. Ollie is going to have his hands full but they are doing a great job building up to a big finale. He really needs to get Roy back on his side.

Brother Blood in comics. One of main villains of Teen Titans

About the Brother Blood character in comics.
                                http://www.comicvine.com/brother-blood/4005-12510/
                                Last edited by one5beast; 05-01-2014, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X