No announcement yet.

Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mask on the show looks nothing like that one.

Doesn't he at least remind you guys of Scarecrow though? At least the shows version.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      The mask on the show looks nothing like that one.

Doesn't he at least remind you guys of Scarecrow though? At least the shows version.
      Not everything in the show looks exactly like the source material. Just compare Arrow's outfit to any traditional Green Arrow.

And I don't really get that much of a Scarecrow vibe from Blood. I guess it depends on which Scarecrow you're talking about.

A guy that reminds me of Scarecrow would be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        Not everything in the show looks exactly like the source material. Just compare Arrow's outfit to any traditional Green Arrow.

And I don't really get that much of a Scarecrow vibe from Blood. I guess it depends on which Scarecrow you're talking about.

A guy that reminds me of Scarecrow would be...
        I'm mainly referring to the mask Blood wears looks like scarecrow from the New 52 line and from the video games.

Plus his drug makes people hallucinate.
        sigpic

Comment

• The episode definetly wasn't the action packed 40min last week's promo showed but it was still great.

The next 2 should be amazing. Also *spoilers we can see malcom being back in the promo for next week *spoilers. I think Sara will come back with Nyssa
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• The finale should be great. If you guys saw the promo for next week there is an awesome shot of *spoilers* Merlyn,Olie,roy,Nyssa and sara all together marching towards a bunch of mirakuru thugs, looks epic. We also see what seem to be the moment where olie stabs slade in the eye
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I just finished season 1 on Netflix... gotta find season 2 now.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Team Arrow ready to start some stuff with their slow struttin.

Gonna be a long week!

Awesome seeing Roy with a bow (and a mask!!!)
                sigpic

Comment

• Trailer for tomorrows episode but a little clip of Flash at the end.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• So I thought the final episode was awesome.

*SPOILERS*

Great to see him outsmart Deathstroke like that, and really action packed. Roy with the bow was cool but not a real big fan of the mask just looks weird. Looks like Laral will have a shot at becoming the Canary next season with Sarah leaving to go back with the league of Assasins.

Hopefully Quientin lives because I like him as the "Gordon" of the show.

And finally I think that Thea may still become Speedy. But I think they will go a different route, with merlyn training her instead of Oliver. I think Roy will be Arsenal or Red Arrow. But if this does happen I could see Merlyn not telling Thea who the Arrow is and have them fight each other.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Season 3 should be starting Wednesday

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                        Season 3 should be starting Wednesday
                        I'll be out of town at the Beach this week. Next weekend when I get back I should have both plus next Monday's Gotham.

All my shows are starting back which is tough with football and Madden.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I'll be out of town at the Beach this week. Next weekend when I get back I should have both plus next Monday's Gotham.

All my shows are starting back which is tough with football and Madden.
                          Yeah I work two jobs so I get like no time during the week so I either stay up after I get home and watch an episode or play Madden or Diablo 3 for an hour or so. But I have a few shows starting to pile up and I will have to pick which ones will get priority but the good thing is I can slowly rotated down the line with Gotham Flash and Arrow since it takes till the next day to be put on Hulu.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Wow, who saw that coming? Hell of a way to start the season. Brandon Routh? Great episode, next week looks like It's going to be a good one too. Great show glad It's back.

Comment

• Conversation seems to be lacking in this thread this season. I've been super busy at work this month which is usually when I post my show reviews on here.

I just stated in the Flash thread how I was stoked that Felicity was guest starring in Flash this week. I was thinking twice the Felicity this week is awesome. I couldn't find a good picture but that dress she was in. Wow!!

But then I started realizing Wednesday morning that if they were wanting to stay accurate to please comic die hards then she might not be in this week's Arrow. Because how could she be in Central City and Starling City in the same week. And much to my disappointment she was not in this week's Arrow.

But I do like the cleverness of CW to realize that but also that they are blurring the lines between the two shows so we are getting a mixture of both shows together. But I also like how Arrow even referenced her being gone.

Oliver: " She said it's so easy even an idiot can use it"
                              Diggle: " I'll try not to take offense to that"

Anyway this show is becoming one of my favorites. But I will say this season is lacking some of the pop of season 2. I don't read the comics so I'm not familiar with who Arrow's arch nemisis is. Was it Deathstroke from season 2? Or is it Merlin that's now been in season 1 and 3? It appears to be Merlin. But I liked the Deathstroke story line so much more last season.

Anyways they are also doing a good job of developing side characters. Thea and Laurel seem well on their way to becoming forces to reckon with. Though neither makes much sense since they both probably weigh 80 pounds.

But Red Arrow is coming along too. Although is it just me or does Roy look a bit goofy in that outfit compared to Oliver?

Also quote of the week
                              Oliver to Roy: "Merlin is probably going to try to contact you this week"
                              Roy: "I'm on it" and walks away.

Lol you're on what Roy? He said to expect to be contacted. What are you going to go do to prepare for that? That one had me cracking up.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yeah I really expect these shows to blur the lines since I believe the 7th episode is supposed to be a cross over episode. Don't know if it will be a 2 hour long episode with both being crossed over or not.

*show spoilers*

I think Merlin is one of his nemsis in the comics but I don't know his story arc the greatest. Nice that they have Ras al Ghul showing up and the league could lead to some interesting outcomes. So everyone I think that could have killed Sarah have been ruled out as most rumors pointed to Merlyn and Komodo but both have been shot down. The only one still standing is Thea lol.

Hopefully they continue to grow this universe as I think it could be awesome seeing multiple shows that work together.

*Comicbook Spoilers and possible future show spoilers*

As Ray Palmer also known as the Atom it in the show and it sounds like if he gets his powers it will happen on the flash. But that is another character they can grow on these shows and possibly release to their own series.

*Spoilers over*

As far as this season there hasn't been a whole lot of action but I feel they have been building the characters nicely and building a solid foundation to create a good story arc with Merlyn and the league of assasins.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X