Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Good episode they have been building alot of the characters this season so hopefully the arc really takes off soon. This season has felt pretty slow but it is still early and they have been building the characters up pretty well this season.

*spoilers*

I will say that twist at the end was unforseen by me lol. Wonder what happened with Roy
    Oh yeah I forgot to talk about that. I really hope that Roy is just having some sort of weird nightmares and that it didn't actually happen that way. Though I was grasping for who it could have been if it wasn't Oliver or Merlin.

Now the question is is he still having side effects from the Mira curu or however you spell it. Or did someone else poison him? He clearly wouldn't have done that just for the heck of it. So does Oliver forgive him either way when he finds out? Whether he was mind controlled or of free will.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Oh yeah I forgot to talk about that. I really hope that Roy is just having some sort of weird nightmares and that it didn't actually happen that way. Though I was grasping for who it could have been if it wasn't Oliver or Merlin.

Now the question is is he still having side effects from the Mira curu or however you spell it. Or did someone else poison him? He clearly wouldn't have done that just for the heck of it. So does Oliver forgive him either way when he finds out? Whether he was mind controlled or of free will.
      *episode spoilers*

So it was interesting how that Roy cliff hanger turned out, but some interesting hints came out with the body. It seems that Sarah wasn't shot with a bow because of the angles of impact. So it will be interesting how this arc ends.

Wildcat was fun to learn about granted Ollie giving him a hard time for killing one guy seemed off since Oliver started out as a murder lol. But I like Wildcat think he is a solid piece and maybe shows back up as Wildcat instead of a trainer.

Laural has been developing pretty well this season, and there were photos released with her as the Black Canary so that should be coming up soon.

AND FINALLY

BOXING GLOVE ARROW!!!!!!

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• I think Diggle pointed out that Oliver can be a real hypocrit at times.

First to point fingers but quick to deflect blame and make excuses.

I guess Cupid may be the killer? Or that was just to throw us off?
        sigpic

Comment

I think Diggle pointed out that Oliver can be a real hypocrit at times.

First to point fingers but quick to deflect blame and make excuses.

I guess Cupid may be the killer? Or that was just to throw us off?
          Arrows look different and I remember felicity saying the angle of impact on sarah didn't match up with someone shooting a bow. But that could also just be there to throw us off. At this point I have no Idea who it could be.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Arrows look different and I remember felicity saying the angle of impact on sarah didn't match up with someone shooting a bow. But that could also just be there to throw us off. At this point I have no Idea who it could be.

Maybe it was a Dwarf!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Maybe it was a Dwarf!!
              Not a dwarf, no...

sigpic

Comment

• So this weeks episode was okay. Kantana made her appearance with her sword, which was fun to see.

Ray and Felcity are fun when they are on screen together, but seeing Ray working towards the A.T.O.M. suit makes me think it has to be happening soon and we will have a The Atom coming soon. And it looks like they may be going with an armor look.

Diggle teased Harley Quinn again when he was talking about the suicide squad saying they had a crazier female on their team than Cupid.

And of coarse Captain Boomerange and the end of the episode. The cross over should be fun to watch though.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

So this weeks episode was okay. Kantana made her appearance with her sword, which was fun to see.

Ray and Felcity are fun when they are on screen together, but seeing Ray working towards the A.T.O.M. suit makes me think it has to be happening soon and we will have a The Atom coming soon. And it looks like they may be going with an armor look.

Diggle teased Harley Quinn again when he was talking about the suicide squad saying they had a crazier female on their team than Cupid.

And of coarse Captain Boomerange and the end of the episode. The cross over should be fun to watch though.
                  Yeah so I was reading about all of this and most of the hints surpassed me due to unfamiliarity with the comic line. I obviously noticed the A.T.O.M. one but didn't know what he was supposed to be. Is that a good guy or a bad guy? I really can't tell with Ray because sometimes he seems up to no good.

Katana I am not familiar with nor Captain Boomerang.

Then the Harley Quinn reference just completely went over my head lol. Sometimes I zone out during some of the dialog if nothing big is happening. It really would be great if they pull her in somehow though.

I was reading on the Flash easter eggs about the Wayne tehcnologies reference. So both shows are incorporating some Batman themes.

I would really love for CW to bring on a Batman show. But I'm not sure they would do that at the same time that Gotham is airing on Fox. Especially when Gotham is hinting towards the possibility of Batman eventually appearing in later seasons.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah so I was reading about all of this and most of the hints surpassed me due to unfamiliarity with the comic line. I obviously noticed the A.T.O.M. one but didn't know what he was supposed to be. Is that a good guy or a bad guy? I really can't tell with Ray because sometimes he seems up to no good.

Katana I am not familiar with nor Captain Boomerang.

Then the Harley Quinn reference just completely went over my head lol. Sometimes I zone out during some of the dialog if nothing big is happening. It really would be great if they pull her in somehow though.

I was reading on the Flash easter eggs about the Wayne tehcnologies reference. So both shows are incorporating some Batman themes.

I would really love for CW to bring on a Batman show. But I'm not sure they would do that at the same time that Gotham is airing on Fox. Especially when Gotham is hinting towards the possibility of Batman eventually appearing in later seasons.
                    Atom is a good guy he is similar to Antman except he can only shrink but he can adjust his weight which I am not sure if Antman can do.

Kantana I'm not to familiar with either.

Captain Boomerrang is one of Flashes villians and there have been two of them. A father and then his son took over so I don't know which one they are going to use. I was reading up on Captain Boomerrang and the Owen (the son) I guess has some powers. Because his mother is the same as Bart Allen's so he has short burst of speed. Which I think would be an awesome villian for a cross over, but I'm guessing they will use Digger the father.

He reminds me more of green arrow. Instead of Arrows he has boomerrangs including all kinds of trick ones.

Heck even if they don't want to bring Batman they should really get the teen titans one going and get Nightwing in the fold.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Just watched this season, and had to face palm about Captain Atom. Completely missed the Atom and Palmer connection But ya Atom is a good guy.

Liked Boomerangs appearance, hes interesting and is also part of the suicide squad at times. Perhaps a crossover with flash and Arrow with the suicide squad is in order.

Heck, a suicide squad show would be cool in its own right.

A teen titans show would also be cool as well.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• I gotta say, I really like Routh playing Palmer. He's been such a likeable character so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          Just watched this season, and had to face palm about Captain Atom. Completely missed the Atom and Palmer connection But ya Atom is a good guy.

Liked Boomerangs appearance, hes interesting and is also part of the suicide squad at times. Perhaps a crossover with flash and Arrow with the suicide squad is in order.

Heck, a suicide squad show would be cool in its own right.

A teen titans show would also be cool as well.
                          Yes but it would have to included Deadpool for me to watch.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Yes but it would have to included Deadpool for me to watch.
                            couldn't see that happening. The suicide squad in this is dc... Deadpool is marvel

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

couldn't see that happening. The suicide squad in this is dc... Deadpool is marvel
                              I meant deathstroke obviously
                              sigpic

Comment

• I didn't think the Arrow crossover was as good as the Flash one Tuesday night. But it was good to see some of the Arrow characters again after having Thanksgiving week off.

I also liked that Red Arrow was included in this one since he was left out of the Tuesday night episode. Apparently there was a bit of a time lapse between the two since Barry meant how he had been working on things Ollie taught him. I guess that's to be expected that they wouldn't be in both cities in back to back nights. But I didn't expect a supposed big time lapse.

It's great seeing the animosity between the two over their different styles. I do agree with Ollie that Starling appears darker than Central city. But I don't agree that the bad guys are any worse just because his family and friends were murdered.

I would think metahumans would be worse than guys tossing boomerangs even if the skies are clear. And it's not like we haven't seen deaths in Flash. Although some of them are at the hands of Welles. Either way though I do agree with Ollie that sometimes torture is necessary. Especially when it gets results. Maybe that's the 24 fan in me speaking.

This story line though reminds me a lot like a tier 2 level of Batman and Superman. One has insane powers while the other normal human uses wealth to device gadgets and use his intelligence to defeat evil. And they both have very different views on what justice is.

Anyways I'm loving the two shows and hope they keep these crossovers up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X