Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'm think Canary or Sarah will be a part of this series, wouldn't you think? I mean I'm not saying to the extent that Oliver was to Smallville but I see her hanging around for the long haul.
    Well it's my understanding that this season is supposed to be Laurel's metaphorical "island" and by the end of this season she'll take over the mantle of the black canary. So I wouldn't be suprised if Sarah doesn't make it much longer.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #77
      Yeah I watched the episode this morning since Hulu had it up and I have to agree that this season has been great. Excited to see how it goes forward and what other characters they bring in.

      I wish DC would just make a bunch of TV series and just run with it even having guest appearances in other shows. Just think if they had series dedicated to a few of the characters.

      Superman (smallville)
      Batman
      Green arrow
      Flash

      I don't know how well a wonderwoman series would do, but there are probably other characters they could do this with but even those four would be great.




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Well it's my understanding that this season is supposed to be Laurel's metaphorical "island" and by the end of this season she'll take over the mantle of the black canary. So I wouldn't be suprised if Sarah doesn't make it much longer.
        See it did not know that. So who was the Black Canary in the comics? Was it Laurel? Was she born from the Arrow series at all?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          See it did not know that. So who was the Black Canary in the comics? Was it Laurel? Was she born from the Arrow series at all?
          Dinah Lance is Black Canary in the comics or Dinah "Laurel" Lance, so realistically Laurel in Arrow should be Black Canary right now instead of Sarah. As Frey said, they could be leading into that which is unfortunate because I already like Sarah more than Laurel.

          Although, they're clearly mixing it up a little which is why we have yet to see Slade lose his eye and put on the Deathstroke mask. While we've already seen Deathstroke in a sense in the first season, it wasn't Slade Wilson so it wasn't really Deathstroke.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            See it did not know that. So who was the Black Canary in the comics? Was it Laurel? Was she born from the Arrow series at all?
            In the comics her name was Dinah Laurell Lance and she was the Black Canary.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #81
              Thanx to both of you, I do remember in a earlier episode when Oliver was running back for his woman on the island & Slade was chasing him before Oliver was captured, Slade got caught with a round & grabbed his face. They haven't showed Slade since & I don't know how he loses an eye but that could be it. I'm guessing some time Slade will be paying a visit to the Green Arrow. Isn't it crazy how Marvel kinda stole Deadpool base off of Deathstroke from Dc amoung other characters.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                Dinah Lance is Black Canary in the comics or Dinah "Laurel" Lance, so realistically Laurel in Arrow should be Black Canary right now instead of Sarah. As Frey said, they could be leading into that which is unfortunate because I already like Sarah more than Laurel.

                Although, they're clearly mixing it up a little which is why we have yet to see Slade lose his eye and put on the Deathstroke mask. While we've already seen Deathstroke in a sense in the first season, it wasn't Slade Wilson so it wasn't really Deathstroke.
                So he says but we've never really had any proof of that right? Aside from slade saying "no that wasn't me that was my partner"
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #83
                  Finally started watching this the other day, and now that I have some free time I hope to get caught up soon. Really enjoying it so far.
                  Denver Broncos GM
                  Originally posted by Mosk
                  Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    So I started rewatching season one to pass time till the 22nd. And its funny they used a different Sarah. The oeginal Sarah had brown hair and the difference is pretty big lol.




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      So I started rewatching season one to pass time till the 22nd. And its funny they used a different Sarah. The oeginal Sarah had brown hair and the difference is pretty big lol.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        What does everyone think of the current storylines?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          What does everyone think of the current storylines?
                          Loving it so far. Still not sold on Barry, kid's a good actor and he played the part well...he's just a bit young. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully we get a glimpse of Barry as The Flash!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Loving it so far. Still not sold on Barry, kid's a good actor and he played the part well...he's just a bit young. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully we get a glimpse of Barry as The Flash!
                            Are you a fan of the comic books?
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Are you a fan of the comic books?
                              Flash yes, Green Arrow....Kinda. I like the character but the majority of my comic reading has been Batman, Superman, Flash, Darkest Night, Brightest Day, Green Lantern and some small amounts of Justice League. I love the TV show but my experience with Green Arrow is limited mostly to times when Ollie crossed over into those other series I read.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Best show on TV by far, can't wait for the mid season finale....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X