No announcement yet.

Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slade Wilson has made his way to the party!!! Barry Allen has been turned & The Green Arrow has a mask. Damn good episode & damn good season thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Slade Wilson has made his way to the party!!! Barry Allen has been turned & The Green Arrow has a mask. Damn good episode & damn good season thus far.
      I can't wait till January. Not to mention I hope they get Flash into production too! As good as this show is I'm going to love the Flash tv show!

CW freaking nailed the Flash origin moment! It stayed true to the comics completely! It was literally like watching Barry Allen's comic book origin story play out on screen instead of some completely changed garbage like happens so often!

Love that they actually suggested what some of us already knew (that Brother Cyrus is actually Solomon Grundy)

The scene with Ollie removing the Arrow from Roy's leg! Absolutely brilliant!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I can't wait till January. Not to mention I hope they get Flash into production too! As good as this show is I'm going to love the Flash tv show!

CW freaking nailed the Flash origin moment! It stayed true to the comics completely! It was literally like watching Barry Allen's comic book origin story play out on screen instead of some completely changed garbage like happens so often!

Love that they actually suggested what some of us already knew (that Brother Cyrus is actually Solomon Grundy)

The scene with Ollie removing the Arrow from Roy's leg! Absolutely brilliant!!
        I'm guessing the same actor will be playing Barry/Flash in the new series? I still hope they do a Flash movie with a few other origins movies to help set up the Justice League movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          I'm guessing the same actor will be playing Barry/Flash in the new series? I still hope they do a Flash movie with a few other origins movies to help set up the Justice League movie.
          Yes, same kid for Flash tv show. I actually hope that they tie the Arrow/Flash TV into the Man of Steel/Justice League movies instead of casting new actors. I really like the current group and would love to see them work the current actors into the movie rolls. Not to mention I'd love to see Ben Afflecks Bruce Wayne make a crossover cameo in an episode of Arrow eventually.

I doubt they do keep it in house but it would be a great way for DC to cash in on the established fan base. This show is getting huge attention from people after last nights episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Yes, same kid for Flash tv show. I actually hope that they tie the Arrow/Flash TV into the Man of Steel/Justice League movies instead of casting new actors. I really like the current group and would love to see them work the current actors into the movie rolls. Not to mention I'd love to see Ben Afflecks Bruce Wayne make a crossover cameo in an episode of Arrow eventually.

I doubt they do keep it in house but it would be a great way for DC to cash in on the established fan base. This show is getting huge attention from people after last nights episode.
            That's a good theory really. I thought Welling should have got a shot at Superman, but I like Cavil.

Comment

Just got done watching the pilot for this and I must say it was excellent

The first thing I noticed was 23 hr long episodes can't wait to get caught up

Comment

How many of you read the Green Arrow comic books?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Just watched the episode and it was great and so excited to get to the next episode

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    How many of you read the Green Arrow comic books?
                    I knew of the character but never followed the story

Im still getting started into the series..I thought it took a lull for a episode or two but was pleasantly surprised by them introducing Helna's character and I'm hoping for more cameo introductions like that as it continues

Comment

• Finally watched all season two episodes to date this weekend and finished today.

All I can say is Wooooow!!!!

Absolutely love this season way more than season 1.

I'm not ready to call it the best super hero show ever but it has the potential. But I loved Smallville this much for the first four seasons before it slowly went downhill. So I'm going to have to wait and see if Arrow can keep up the pace.

Agree with everything you guys have said.

I like Sarah so much more than Laurel. And I couldn't wait to read this and get y'all's thoughts. Glad to see we are on par.

I like laurel too but if she becomes the canary to follow the comic I will not like that.

Love the flash character. I knew he was supposed to be involved but without reading this thread I was stupid and didn't put 2 and 2 together with his name Barry. Up until the final scene and as it started to play out I said oh my god so he is Flash. It just didn't register before because I expected older.

I also quickly picked up on the Solomon Grundy reference. Love that.

I don't know anything about Red Arrow so as usual I'm taking y'all's word for it about Roy.

I do love seeing the mixture of DC enemies and sidekicks. Love seeing bad guys from other stories like Ra's Al Guhl from Batman and the LOA. Favorite part of the season.

Oh and I have a bad time focusing sometimes so I'm not great with some names for awhile.

Who is this new mayor guy supposed to be when he wears the mask? Is he the Scarecrow?

He looks like it but seems like it would've registered if they called him that and I couldn't recall actually hearing what they called him.

But none of you reference it in here. So who is he?

Not much else to say right now except I love this season to date and can't wait for January.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Finally watched all season two episodes to date this weekend and finished today.

All I can say is Wooooow!!!!

Absolutely love this season way more than season 1.

I'm not ready to call it the best super hero show ever but it has the potential. But I loved Smallville this much for the first four seasons before it slowly went downhill. So I'm going to have to wait and see if Arrow can keep up the pace.

Agree with everything you guys have said.

I like Sarah so much more than Laurel. And I couldn't wait to read this and get y'all's thoughts. Glad to see we are on par.

I like laurel too but if she becomes the canary to follow the comic I will not like that.

Love the flash character. I knew he was supposed to be involved but without reading this thread I was stupid and didn't put 2 and 2 together with his name Barry. Up until the final scene and as it started to play out I said oh my god so he is Flash. It just didn't register before because I expected older.

I also quickly picked up on the Solomon Grundy reference. Love that.

I don't know anything about Red Arrow so as usual I'm taking y'all's word for it about Roy.

I do love seeing the mixture of DC enemies and sidekicks. Love seeing bad guys from other stories like Ra's Al Guhl from Batman and the LOA. Favorite part of the season.

Oh and I have a bad time focusing sometimes so I'm not great with some names for awhile.

Who is this new mayor guy supposed to be when he wears the mask? Is he the Scarecrow?

He looks like it but seems like it would've registered if they called him that and I couldn't recall actually hearing what they called him.

But none of you reference it in here. So who is he?

Not much else to say right now except I love this season to date and can't wait for January.
                        IMO best show on TV, this season has blown me away so far as well. It has awhile to go before I'm ready to put it above Smallville IMO. I like the later seasons of Smallville just for the villains, Doomsday, Zod & the final season had Darkseid even though they didn't do Darkseid any justice.

The show did miss Lex in the last couple of seasons though, no doubt. I had way to much of the whole meteor freaks stuff in the early years & I really enjoyed when the started bringing in characters like Flash, Cyborg & others. If Arrow keeps this pace I have to say it will be the better series.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          IMO best show on TV, this season has blown me away so far as well. It has awhile to go before I'm ready to put it above Smallville IMO. I like the later seasons of Smallville just for the villains, Doomsday, Zod & the final season had Darkseid even though they didn't do Darkseid any justice.

The show did miss Lex in the last couple of seasons though, no doubt. I had way to much of the whole meteor freaks stuff in the early years & I really enjoyed when the started bringing in characters like Flash, Cyborg & others. If Arrow keeps this pace I have to say it will be the better series.
                          I can agree with the last statement. But they have a long way to go to prove they can keep it up.

Definitely not the beat show on tv though.

I put it behind SOA, American Horror Story, Shameless, (Breaking bad before it just ended).

That's why I didn't watch season two till this past weekend.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can agree with the last statement. But they have a long way to go to prove they can keep it up.

Definitely not the beat show on tv though.

I put it behind SOA, American Horror Story, Shameless, (Breaking bad before it just ended).

That's why I didn't watch season two till this past weekend.
                            Well the best show on TV IMO is Game Of Thrones but it's not on right now. I watched American Horror last year I haven't seen it this year. I've never checked out the other two you mentioned. My bad I shouldn't say the best, I'll just say my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                              Well the best show on TV IMO is Game Of Thrones but it's not on right now. I watched American Horror last year I haven't seen it this year. I've never checked out the other two you mentioned. My bad I shouldn't say the best, I'll just say my favorites.
                              Yeah it's one of my favorites.

Game of Thrones I liked ok but only seen season 1.

I like Boardwalk empire more but again only seen season 1.

Same with Hell on Wheels.

SOA is Sons of Anarchy. Probably my favorite show right now.

Shameless is on Showtime.
                              Last edited by DenverBlood; 12-25-2013, 05:22 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's one of my favorites.

Game of Thrones I liked ok but only seen season 1.

I like Boardwalk empire more but again only seen season 1.

Same with Hell on Wheels.

SOA is Sons of Anarchy. Probably my favorite show right now.

Shameless is on Showtime.
                                I've caught a little bit of SOA but it was a earlier in the series, Peg Bundy was still in it. I also like Boardwalk Empire although like you I haven't watched much of it. I pretty much watched the whole season last year of American Horror Story where they were in the nuthouse & I was digging it, but they lost me with the whole witch thing this year, I haven't even checked out one episode. Is it pretty cool?

Comment

Working...
                                X