Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I've caught a little bit of SOA but it was a earlier in the series, Peg Bundy was still in it. I also like Boardwalk Empire although like you I haven't watched much of it. I pretty much watched the whole season last year of American Horror Story where they were in the nuthouse & I was digging it, but they lost me with the whole witch thing this year, I haven't even checked out one episode. Is it pretty cool?
    I like this season way more than season 2 in the Asylum. There is a thread about it on here.

SOA Peg Bundy (katey segal) is still on the show.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      I like this season way more than season 2 in the Asylum. There is a thread about it on here.
      I'll have to check it out.

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      SOA Peg Bundy (katey segal) is still on the show.

Didn't she get killed off?

Comment

I'll have to check it out.

Didn't she get killed off?

No. She is actually responsible for the most insane scene of the show in the final scene of season 6 which just ended.

She is far from dead.

Next year season 7 is supposed to be the final season. It's possible for her to be dead by the end of the show.
        sigpic

Comment

No. She is actually responsible for the most insane scene of the show in the final scene of season 6 which just ended.

She is far from dead.

Next year season 7 is supposed to be the final season. It's possible for her to be dead by the end of the show.
          My buddy is a big fan of the show & I could have sworn he said she got killed off in one of the earlier season but maybe I misunderstood him. He has told me on multiple occasions I need to watch it, but man I would have some catching up to do.

Comment

• Just a reminder this show starts back up with blast radius this Wednesday (January 15)

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              Just a reminder this show starts back up with blast radius this Wednesday (January 15)
              Thanks for the heads up, if the second half of the season is anything close to as good as the first half, we''ll be in good shape.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, if the second half of the season is anything close to as good as the first half, we''ll be in good shape.
                Yup stinks I won't be able to watch it till Thursday night after class since I have to follow it on Hulu lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• So what was everyone's thoughts on the episode?

I thought it was decent but was in complete disbelief that there was no mention whatsoever of this atomic blast from the mid season finale that turned Barry Allen into the flash. I mean not even a remote mention of what happened. It was as if it didn't happen at all.

I can't fathom how a writer/writers neglect that from one episode to the very next one.

Other than that good episode and loving the continued island story and how they get to where they are now. I was afraid we would be done with that after season one.

Not too much else to say about last weeks episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

So what was everyone's thoughts on the episode?

I thought it was decent but was in complete disbelief that there was no mention whatsoever of this atomic blast from the mid season finale that turned Barry Allen into the flash. I mean not even a remote mention of what happened. It was as if it didn't happen at all.

I can't fathom how a writer/writers neglect that from one episode to the very next one.

Other than that good episode and loving the continued island story and how they get to where they are now. I was afraid we would be done with that after season one.

Not too much else to say about last weeks episode.
                    I thought the epsiode was average but after how the last couple of episodes went I'm okay with an average episode they all can't be great lol. But I'm interested in this miracu (SP?) and how it will effect the people mentally that survied it. Because that villian that had it earlier didn't seem to be mentally unstable as much as just being an evil guy.

As far as the bomb I want to say 5 or so weeks have past so it may be more on the back burner by now, and I don't know how close the two cities are either so that could also have an effect on the interaction with the explosion. But like I said more or less just guesses

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• They mentioned that Barry Allen was in a coma
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I got caught up with all the episodes and think season 2 has been great ..

The last episode was the first one I watched on its original air date and time it detracted from how much I was enjoying it up to the point..Idk if it was the commerical's,that particular episode I just didn't enjoy it as much..don't get me wrong I look forward to watching the next episode and that is extremely rare for me to follow a show like that ..

Comment

I thought the epsiode was average but after how the last couple of episodes went I'm okay with an average episode they all can't be great lol. But I'm interested in this miracu (SP?) and how it will effect the people mentally that survied it. Because that villian that had it earlier didn't seem to be mentally unstable as much as just being an evil guy.

As far as the bomb I want to say 5 or so weeks have past so it may be more on the back burner by now, and I don't know how close the two cities are either so that could also have an effect on the interaction with the explosion. But like I said more or less just guesses
                          The distance between the cities depends. DC can't make up their minds so it constantly changes, but I'll give it a shot. Originally, Central City (Barry's base of operations) is said to be in Ohio. Star City (know as Starling City in Arrow) is known to be somewhere near the Great Lakes Region or New England (Connecticut or MA most likely). Considering he has to catch trains to get back and forth, any combination of those would make sense.

Basically, it's no wonder the explosion isn't the topic of discussion after the allotted time, especially since everything always seems to quickly shift back to the "HOOD".

I think Barry would be laughably OP'd for this show at this point, so I'm thinking the coma thing will be long and drawn out which I guess isn't a bad thing. I'm a big Flash fan so I just want to see him done right.

Comment

• I will say that the last episode wasn't anything special and then the last 5 minutes happened and so made up for it lol.

so excited to see how this season continues

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

I will say that the last episode wasn't anything special and then the last 5 minutes happened and so made up for it lol.

so excited to see how this season continues
                              I actually thought the last 5 minutes made absolutely no sense.. so I really hope they cover a few things in the next episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                                I actually thought the last 5 minutes made absolutely no sense.. so I really hope they cover a few things in the next episode.
                                I was going more along the lines of Roy finally being taken under the wing of green arrow and while yes the death stroke part didn't make the most sense it was great to see him lol.

I'm just excited to see how they do the Roy training and if death stroke is seen more as death stroke or more as his business man persona.

I'm guessing the finally will be a show down between queen and death with death's identity being revealed to queen

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X