Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 7th Heaven show

Is strangly addictive.

I'm a guy that doesn't believe in anything. I hate people. I'm not easy to get along with. I don't beleive in God. Basically, I'm a guy that you wouldn't picture watching this show......but I have. And I was addicted to it for a short while. I don't know what it is. I used to to be just flipping the channels and I'd see one of the hot daughters so I'd stop and take a look-see. Then they would get into all this Brady bunch on steriods crap and I would just sit there and bust on it. Yelling at the screen "Your an idiot!! That would never happen!! Gimme a break!!!" Sometimes I would laugh at the show, sometimes I would shake my head in disgust but for whatever reason, I kept watching. Soon instead of causully tripping across the show while channel surfing, I began to seek it out. I didn't even realise it at first. Perhaps I just needed to get my fill of making fun of something, perhaps I felt there was nothing else on or maybe I JUST HAD TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO LUCY!!!!!

I don't know, I'm over it now. I haven't watched it in awhile. I was just wondering if anyone else went thorugh the same thing I did.

Does it still have that honny...the one who is in Blade 3? She is hot.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear

I don't know. I stopped watching it.

I kinda liked Lucy more than her for some reason but yeah she's really hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
        Jessica Beil, that girl is insanely hot
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Yeh Jessica Biel still makes a few appearances.

Lucy is pregnant & just graduated from college to become the associate pastor at her dad's church, soon as she gets off of bedrest.

When sucky teams are on MNF &/or i have my 2nd tv in the living room, I watch both.

Comment

That show is so horrible. Not so much the subject matter, because there is a place for that type of show, but the scripts and acting are soooo bad. My wife liked it, until I said really think about the dialogue. And she decided that it is pretty terrible. Everwood is much better.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              That show is so horrible. Not so much the subject matter, because there is a place for that type of show, but the scripts and acting are soooo bad. My wife liked it, until I said really think about the dialogue. And she decided that it is pretty terrible. Everwood is much better.
              Yeh but what's his face in that isn't as good lookin' as what's his face that plays Matt in 7th Heaven!

Comment

Jessica Biel is hot hot hot (hennifer lopez voice)

But i've never made it through more than 2 minutes of the show.
                has anybody seen 'The Rules of Attraction', with moxy from varsity blues?
                She looks extra hot in that.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

Your right.

The dialog and the acting are horrible. To me, it's like a car accident. It's hard to look away.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

good movie, and yes she does look extra hot in that one. (oops, rusty pipes! hahahahaha)

on a side note of that movie, if you've seen American Pyscho (sp?) which is another great movie, they were written by the same person and the lead characters in both movies are brothers and all intertwined and such.

but anyways, i've watched 7th Heaven a couple times in my life, but it was all pretty much for Jessica Biel.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

yeah but isnt she a blonde in that? i definitely prefer the brunnette
                      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Biel is good looking, but i think the younger actress who plays ruthie is cute. Give her about 10 yrs, and she'll be hot. Lucy on the other hand, i don't find attractive.

Comment

Working...
                        X