Video game recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video game recommendations?

So for Christmas I recieved a gift card for a new game but I really haven't been following video games to closely recently. I own a 360 and prefer RPG's for single player but enjoy playing multiplayer games.

So the question is there any good games coming out soon that I should wait for or are there some decent ones out there now that I maybe able to use a buy 2 get one free used game that I always seem to aqcuire from Gamestop?

Thanks in advanced for the advice

P.S. recent games I have played include

Madden 2013
    Borderlands 2
    CoD Blop 2
    Witcher 2
    Kingdoms of Almur

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Well, honestly Im still saying MoH has a good multiplayer.
    There is also Assassins Creed, Halo 4, and Dishonored.
    And you can go wrong with Skyrim if you dont own that already.
    sigpic

Comment

I have heard great things from friends about dishonored. So i would recommend that...though that is purely on their suggestion not my own experience.
      sigpic

Comment

If you like free world RPG'S

Far Cry 3 hands down!!!! Sickest game out, just read the reviews

Only game that's rated 9/10, absolute masterpiece and very realistic unlike Dishonored, Borderlands, Skyrim etc...

Not knocking those games but I like realism and dealing with humans

I promise you will not regret getting Far Cry 3 ...unless you don't like first person RPG's...

Far Cry bro...Far Cry lol

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Well, honestly Im still saying MoH has a good multiplayer.
          There is also Assassins Creed, Halo 4, and Dishonored.
          And you can go wrong with Skyrim if you dont own that already.
          Assassins Creed I could never get in but the first game probably caused a lot of my dislike as I felt I was doing the same thing over and over and over again lol. Skyrim I do have should have added that to my list. Dishonored I have heard good things about but just doesn't seem like my type of game.

Halo 4 and MoH though do fit as I love FPS and multiplayer. Thanks for the recommendations.

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
          I have heard great things from friends about dishonored. So i would recommend that...though that is purely on their suggestion not my own experience.
          Yeah dishonored I have heard them to but doesn't seem like my type of game, but thanks for the input.

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          If you like free world RPG'S

Far Cry 3 hands down!!!! Sickest game out, just read the reviews

Only game that's rated 9/10, absolute masterpiece and very realistic unlike Dishonored, Borderlands, Skyrim etc...

Not knocking those games but I like realism and dealing with humans

I promise you will not regret getting Far Cry 3 ...unless you don't like first person RPG's...

Far Cry bro...Far Cry lol
          Far Cry was a game I was looking at as my friend has it and I do remember creating fun maps back in far cry 2. How is the multiplayer in it?

Thank for all the input guys just trying to figure out where I should look since I don't really want to go out and make a spontanious buy... But it wouldn't be the first time I have done it lol... Silly CoD Blops 2.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Assassins Creed I could never get in but the first game probably caused a lot of my dislike as I felt I was doing the same thing over and over and over again lol. Skyrim I do have should have added that to my list. Dishonored I have heard good things about but just doesn't seem like my type of game.

Halo 4 and MoH though do fit as I love FPS and multiplayer. Thanks for the recommendations.

Yeah dishonored I have heard them to but doesn't seem like my type of game, but thanks for the input.

Far Cry was a game I was looking at as my friend has it and I do remember creating fun maps back in far cry 2. How is the multiplayer in it?

Thank for all the input guys just trying to figure out where I should look since I don't really want to go out and make a spontanious buy... But it wouldn't be the first time I have done it lol... Silly CoD Blops 2.
            I think MoH multiplayer is far more balanced then Blops2. And the buddy system is pretty cool because you gotta work as a team, and the maps arent as gigantic as Battlefield.
            sigpic

Comment

Borderlands 3 is supposed to be way better than the previous two.

Comment

Originally posted by I<3#18 View Post
                Borderlands 3 is supposed to be way better than the previous two.
                Havee they even announced it yet lol

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Havee they even announced it yet lol
                  Haha yeaaaah I was gonna say, Borderlands 3 doesnt exist.
                  sigpic

Comment

Far Cry 3 is by far the best choice bro

And dude coming from someone who lovesssss online play (and I've heard Far Cry's is good), I've had so much fun in story mode (which is also free mode essentially) I haven't even tried online play yet

I'm telling you dude there is soooooo much land to adventure and it's ALL unique PLUS all the hidden caves (that are actually cool and fun) and some have hidden gases that'll really mess you up lol there is all the underwater ponds and ocean (that has hidden treasures too)

I'm telling you dude, read the reviews, watch "Far Cry 3 gameplay: exploring the sandbox" on YouTube and go get this game

It is the ishhhh bro!

Comment

So I ended up getting far cry 3 since my friend recommended it alsp but since it was on sale i dished out a little extrs money and medal of honor since that was on sale also. Thanks again for all the input

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        I think MoH multiplayer is far more balanced then Blops2. And the buddy system is pretty cool because you gotta work as a team, and the maps arent as gigantic as Battlefield.
                        Do you still play MoH?? Because if there is a buddy system I really don't want to have to depend on a random lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

So I ended up getting far cry 3 since my friend recommended it alsp but since it was on sale i dished out a little extrs money and medal of honor since that was on sale also. Thanks again for all the input
                          Let me know what you think bro

Comment

FIFA 13, Assisan Creed 3. I got both of them for Christmas. Hours of mindless fun!
                            "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Do you still play MoH?? Because if there is a buddy system I really don't want to have to depend on a random lol.
                              yeah, i do
                              -------
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X