MoH Warfighter (Xbox 360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoH Warfighter (Xbox 360)

Figured we could start a thread for this so we don't completly ruin the CoD thread. But some of us are switching over to MoH so anyone that wants to join come on over

Gamertag - djbirdman26

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Sapience1081

I'm getting it later today.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

you guys are killing me here.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        you guys are killing me here.....
        Come join the dark side Frey you know you want to

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Come join the dark side Frey you know you want to
          Not really no....every review i have read describes this game as a steaming hot pile of poo
          sigpic

Comment

Not really no....every review i have read describes this game as a steaming hot pile of poo
            I bought it when it first came out.
            I beat the story on the hardest difficulty, and it was pretty easy.
            It also tries to be a mix between Battlefield and CoD (more CoD if you ask me) which really irked me.
            Longer then the first one.
            There were a few pretty exciting parts.

Multiplayer, imo, is actually pretty good. Its far, far, far more balanced then CoD, and it doesnt have the gigantic maps that Battlefield has.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              I bought it when it first came out.
              I beat the story on the hardest difficulty, and it was pretty easy.
              It also tries to be a mix between Battlefield and CoD (more CoD if you ask me) which really irked me.
              Longer then the first one.
              There were a few pretty exciting parts.

Multiplayer, imo, is actually pretty good. Its far, far, far more balanced then CoD, and it doesnt have the gigantic maps that Battlefield has.
              Biggest problem I ran into last night was I couldn't read anything in the menus when picking the person I was going to be since the print was so small. I ended up going US Navy Seals or something. And then the sniper was terrible so I went with the Assult rifle which really wasn't that bad, and I had a really good game until I tired to switch back to the sniper and died a lot since I wasn't killing in one shot and couldn't get another off before I was dead.

But I like the size of the maps though doesn't feel like I'm on top of someone as soon as I spawn like CoD, but I only played 2 maps and I was playing the game type that was similar to domination. And I do like how you can spawn with your fire team buddy.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

Biggest problem I ran into last night was I couldn't read anything in the menus when picking the person I was going to be since the print was so small. I ended up going US Navy Seals or something. And then the sniper was terrible so I went with the Assult rifle which really wasn't that bad, and I had a really good game until I tired to switch back to the sniper and died a lot since I wasn't killing in one shot and couldn't get another off before I was dead.

But I like the size of the maps though doesn't feel like I'm on top of someone as soon as I spawn like CoD, but I only played 2 maps and I was playing the game type that was similar to domination. And I do like how you can spawn with your fire team buddy.
                Yeah, I think the menu layout is confusing so Im still figuring my way around it.
                And the gameplay definitely takes time getting used to. I was playing it a lot before I got CoD and I was just then starting to get decent at it.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I will probably put more time into this game tonight since it took a while to download what ever it was I needed to down load, but I had fun just takes some time getting use to it

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Yeah I will probably put more time into this game tonight since it took a while to download what ever it was I needed to down load, but I had fun just takes some time getting use to it
                    Yeah and with the recoil, I found its best to just use single fire.
                    sigpic

Comment

Is this game good. I got COD blackops II twice for christmas. So I am trying to decide what game(s) to exchange it for. I am not a big gamer so I dont know. HOw is this MOH game?

I like shooters but I dont have online play, so I like a longer campaign mode, something that takes a while to beat. I just beat black ops II on hardest difficulty in 3 days- Id say- 6 hours tops...maybe less time.

Does this game have a longer campaign mode? Is the campaign mode fun? If not any ideas as to what a good one is?
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                        Is this game good. I got COD blackops II twice for christmas. So I am trying to decide what game(s) to exchange it for. I am not a big gamer so I dont know. HOw is this MOH game?

I like shooters but I dont have online play, so I like a longer campaign mode, something that takes a while to beat. I just beat black ops II on hardest difficulty in 3 days- Id say- 6 hours tops...maybe less time.

Does this game have a longer campaign mode? Is the campaign mode fun? If not any ideas as to what a good one is?
                        I beat it on the hardest difficulty in maybe 5-6 hours and it was probably the easiest hard difficulty Ive played in a long time.
                        The campaign is decent and has some fun moments, however, it seems like they were trying to go with a mix between Battlefield and CoD-and it seemed more CoD then Battlefield. So thats something that really bothered me, because I loved the first MoHs single player- it seemed more realistic then other military shooters. But they sold out, and went the CoD route with set pieces in this one.

Too bad you dont have online because I think the multiplayer is pretty good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Well if you are looking for single player campaign shooter I would probably check out Far Cry 3 as that was built for single player. But I couldn't tell you about this game as I have only played a little bit of the multiplayer.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

I guess I'm getting this tonight...I talked my wife into letting me buy it. I wasn't going to do it if I had to trade CoD for it because I know eventually we'll migrate back to zombies and I won't to be able to migrate back when you guys do.

Not sure if I'll be on tonight I have painting to do but I might be on after 9 pmish.
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm getting this tonight...I talked my wife into letting me buy it. I wasn't going to do it if I had to trade CoD for it because I know eventually we'll migrate back to zombies and I won't to be able to migrate back when you guys do.

Not sure if I'll be on tonight I have painting to do but I might be on after 9 pmish.
                              Peer pressure is vicotorious again It's okay it got me on Blops lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X