Tell me why I should buy a 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    At this point, I'd just save up for the 720 which is certainly going to be shown at E3 and released this fall.

The 360 isn't really worth getting now. It's lost pretty much every worthwhile exclusive and nothing special is over the horizon. I mean if you like Gears and Halo, or have friends who you want to play with then go for it.

I'd get either a PS3 or a PS Vita as those are at least seeing new exclusives and the online is free.
    lol says the ps3 owner
    sigpic

Comment

Blah, Amari spewing his usual exclusives nonsense. Exclusives aren't important, if they was Microsoft would try to actually get exclusive titles. But they'd rather get exclusive content on multi-platform titles. Make more money.

Playstation has free online, but it's matchmaking is terrible and take long to download.

As I said xbox is better for multiplayer games. More people play it, more content on it, better match making, less hacks and exploits.

Only get a PS3 if you feel you will only play single player games and watch Blu-Ray. Otherwise you selling yourself short.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Reason #1... because filling out warranty claims is FUN!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I have about 10 employees that play online multiplayer games and 9 of them play and prefer xbox. If you are always worried about waiting for the next best console to drop, you might be waiting forever.

Comment

Oh and for the record I do actually own a PS3, I just never play it. I have no reason too until Last Of Us comes out. I only bought it to play Metal Gear 4 and Heavy Rain. The next 2 Metal Gears games will be on both consoles, so again for multiplayer purposes an xbox is better suited.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The exclusives argument is pretty moot when you consider nearly every third party game these days is developed around a 360 dev box and ported to ps3 and pc. Mass effect and left 4 dead might be on ps3 now, but they're still made for xbox.

You should get a new xbox-s either way. If only for the built in wireless-n, I've been thinking about getting one and giving the old elite to my parents so they can watch my netflix and hbo-go. Built in youtube is cool, IE360 is coming along, and the app section gets more stuff all the time. I didn't think I'd actually use it, but I mostly read twitter on xbox now.

Comment

Got it! And MOH Warfighter and BF3. Woot.

Comment

Working...
                X