Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 13 Issue

Hey guys, I have a quick question.

I've played Madden for a while, since 99, but I've never played online before now. I was being threatened by this "Cain and Abel" glitch.

Since you guys have probably heard of it before, what is it?
    sigpic

I searched it for you...

Apparently, (from what I found), its a way that they disconnect you...They are able to detect your IP adress and use this to flood your internet with bots that cause you to disconnect..

Thats all I could find, and I've been playing Madden online for a couple years and never have I come across it.
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Never heard about this, I know I've had a few matches where I got dropped from the game and I just assumed my connection was acting up.

Comment

Thanks guys. Apparently the dude thought I was cheating. Considering he had the Pats, I had the cowboys, and it was 28-7 before the half.
        Oh well. Cps.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          Thanks guys. Apparently the dude thought I was cheating. Considering he had the Pats, I had the cowboys, and it was 28-7 before the half.
          Oh well. Cps.
          Some people are just sore losers. I had a guy get mad at me and message me during the game because he thought I was cheating because he kept throwing INTs. It isn't my fault you keep throwing right to my players, throw it to the open man lol

Comment

Yes, people do this crap all the time. I don't understand people who just cheat to win the game. Hell, I'm even a Madden Tip guy (check my Youtube channel out) and I think this is extremely lame.
            http://www.youtube.com/themaddenlab

Comment

The worst I've dealt with is people constantly onside kicking on every kickoff... I don't have the time to deal with that crap so I just quit on them.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Yeah when I played I just played with people I knew. Me and Cory would have epic games lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                X