• Least Favorite SERIES Finales?

Mine goes:

#1 "Roseanne"
    #2 "Son Of the each"
    #3 "The Sopranos"
    #4 "Seinfeld"
    #5 "Quantum Leap"
    #6 "The O.C."
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

1. Lost
    2. The Sopranos
    3. 24 (8 seasons of heroism and patriotism only to have them still turn their back on him and send him on the run)
    4. The O.C.
    5. Weeds ( Stupid finale episode way in the future and basically not wrapping up the story in any sort of fashion).

Actually can't think of too many shows I've finished to the end. But most tend to be disappointing when they end.

Smallville wasn't a terrible final episode per say but I had grown tired of the show and just saw it through to the end.
    sigpic

Comment

That 70s show
      Such a lame ending no closure at all

King of queens ill think of more

Comment

I followed "Rescue Me" for several seasons... and can't say they left with a memorable ending. The last season in general disappointed me.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Cheers had to be the worst of all time
          Seinfeld was dissapointing
          gilligans island
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
            I followed "Rescue Me" for several seasons... and can't say they left with a memorable ending. The last season in general disappointed me.
            I watched this for several years, but I stopped 2-3 years ago
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I'm gonna be a bit early to the party and say How I Met Your Mother. At the rate the show is going, it's going to be an awful finale.

Comment

Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
                I'm gonna be a bit early to the party and say How I Met Your Mother. At the rate the show is going, it's going to be an awful finale.
                My mom and I are with you on this one

Comment

Least favorite probably Stargate Universe or Farscape (though the latter did get some closure with the peacekeeper wars mini-series) I hate it when a show ends without a proper amount of closure.

Best finale I've seen recently was Fringe, freaking awesome way to end it (Eureka while I was sad to see it go was another that ended well)
                  sigpic

Comment

The Cape. I really liked that show and they didn't even broadcast the ending on TV. Had to watch it on Hulu. Sucked anyway.

Comment

1. Heroes
                      2. Lost
                      3. Monk
                      4. Eureka
                      5. Smallville
                      6. King of Queens
                      7. Two and a Half Men (b/c it should have ended when Charlie got kicked off...)

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                        1. Heroes
                        2. Lost
                        3. Monk
                        4. Eureka
                        5. Smallville
                        6. King of Queens
                        7. Two and a Half Men (b/c it should have ended when Charlie got kicked off...)
                        How did you not like "Monk" and "Eureka"? They had great/good endings

Comment

1. My Name Is Earl. Was an absolute car-crash by the time it ended, sadly, as it was a great concept that was executed brilliantly up until a certain point.
                          2. Scrubs. The ending of Season 8 where JD leaves the hospital and sees his entire future projected onto a canvas was absolutely perfect. Sadly they just couldn't resist doing a season 9 which left a huge asterisk by Scrubs' legacy.
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            How did you not like "Monk" and "Eureka"? They had great/good endings
                            With Monk, I didn't like how his wife suddenly had a kid, and how the judge was the "mastermind" behind Trudy's death. Those last two epidsodes seemed a bit random to me.

With Eureka, I'm thinking that should actually be higher now lol. Idk....that whole last season, there wasn't any cohesion with the rest of the series. The actual season finale was anti-climatic imo in terms of the "diaster" they were facing. And everyone involved in Eureka going their own separate ways all of a sudden, just didn't like that.
                            And there were so many questions left unanswered.

I loved both shows, just thought the endings could have been better. But guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on that part haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                              With Monk, I didn't like how his wife suddenly had a kid, and how the judge was the "mastermind" behind Trudy's death. Those last two epidsodes seemed a bit random to me.

With Eureka, I'm thinking that should actually be higher now lol. Idk....that whole last season, there wasn't any cohesion with the rest of the series. The actual season finale was anti-climatic imo in terms of the "diaster" they were facing. And everyone involved in Eureka going their own separate ways all of a sudden, just didn't like that.
                              And there were so many questions left unanswered.

I loved both shows, just thought the endings could have been better. But guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on that part haha
                              What are you talking about? In season 1&2 of Eureka, they talked a lot about Beverly and her "consortium". Plus the relationships evolved throughout the years between Jack & Allison and Jo & Zane. In "Monk" we finally found out who and why she was killed. He got closure, and he's finally moving on with his life, while Sharona and Randy got together, which I always wanted

Comment

Working...
                              X