Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I watched this for several years, but I stopped 2-3 years ago
    It's the last show I remember following. I was a bit of Dennis Leary fan at the time, still am I suppose. I came into it late, but it was at a time they were constantly running "Rescue Me" marathons, so I've probably seen every episode anyways. Even the last season, when it was getting too stupid... I couldn't not watch it.

I watch "The Daily Show" and "Colbert Nation" every night except for about every two weeks when their on vacations. Those are the only two programs I usually catch, don't spend much time in front of the tv .... I'm more of a late night tv person...
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

I watch 20-30 shows a week
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

How did you not like "Monk" and "Eureka"? They had great/good endings
        That's what I'm saying! Can't speak for Monk but Eureka was fantastic (aside from the fact that it did end...I'd have rather it not end but if it had to that was a perfect ending)

Watching the Sherrif and his daughter ride off into the sunset and then see them waive at themselves and realise that the end of the show was the moment you saw at the begining of the show as they enter the town. It was perfect!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          That's what I'm saying! Can't speak for Monk but Eureka was fantastic (aside from the fact that it did end...I'd have rather it not end but if it had to that was a perfect ending)

Watching the Sherrif and his daughter ride off into the sunset and then see them waive at themselves and realise that the end of the show was the moment you saw at the begining of the show as they enter the town. It was perfect!
          The only knock I had was that Fargo left, but it's still one of my top 10 FAVORITE finishes. I was also glad that they kept the fact that Allison and Carter are having a baby, just like in season 2
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

The only knock I had was that Fargo left, but it's still one of my top 10 FAVORITE finishes. I was also glad that they kept the fact that Allison and Carter are having a baby, just like in season 2
            The way I look at it with Eureka is it had plenty of closure. What I can't stand is a show not getting proper closure.

Probably my favorite of all time will always be fringe though. If an ending is so perfectly emotional that you are almost in tears then they've done their job and the way they ended that show...it was brilliant. As bad as the Lost ending was Abrahms knocked it clear, clear out of the park with that ending.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              1. Lost
              2. The Sopranos
              3. 24 (8 seasons of heroism and patriotism only to have them still turn their back on him and send him on the run)
              4. The O.C.
              5. Weeds ( Stupid finale episode way in the future and basically not wrapping up the story in any sort of fashion).

Actually can't think of too many shows I've finished to the end. But most tend to be disappointing when they end.

Smallville wasn't a terrible final episode per say but I had grown tired of the show and just saw it through to the end.
              I'm with you on 24. I'm a big fan of that show and I'm happy they plan on doing a movie, but that ending was just wrong. Bauer goes through all this trouble to save the country from season 1 to season 8. Losing every woman he ever loved. Constantly losing the faith and respect of his only child, but still goes 110% to save America. At the end he is seen as a criminal, doesn't have the ability to just enjoy his life and daughter, forced to be on the run or life in prison.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'll say Lost.

I loved the early seasons yet they really dragged it out to just add confusing layer after confusing layer for no other reason then extending the show. The finale was a bit of a let-down, they really played it safe.

The Office is probably going to be another dissapointment. I haven't watched anything since Steve left but even then I had to force myself through the 7th season. They could've ended on Jim and Pam's wedding and it would've been a great way to go out on top. The only thing that could force me to watch another episode is if they reveal who the Scranton Strangler is.
                A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                  I'll say Lost.

I loved the early seasons yet they really dragged it out to just add confusing layer after confusing layer for no other reason then extending the show. The finale was a bit of a let-down, they really played it safe.

The Office is probably going to be another dissapointment. I haven't watched anything since Steve left but even then I had to force myself through the 7th season. They could've ended on Jim and Pam's wedding and it would've been a great way to go out on top. The only thing that could force me to watch another episode is if they reveal who the Scranton Strangler is.
                  I haven't watched since Michael left but my brother says it looks like they are going to end the show with Pam and Jim divorcing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    I haven't watched since Michael left but my brother says it looks like they are going to end the show with Pam and Jim divorcing.
                    Yeah that show has gone down the crapper since Steve Carell left. It's at the point where it's a show that needs to end.

The whole thing this season with making it look like Pam would have an affair and now just that they might divorce over job location is stupid.

They have also turned Andy, 1 of the most like able characters on the show, into a complete duesche bag.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X