Madden 13 Running Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 13 Running Game?

Up to this point, I don't believe I've ever gained a yard running the ball on a play besides on stretch. In my season, Willis has 50 yards in 7 games..

Typically my lineman just sit on their blocks and then when I attempt to hit a hole the defensive lineman sheds it and grabs my RB.

Playing on All-Madden, can anyone give me a tip or two, lol..?

It always seems like the lineman just block for half a second, then go on to block people in the secondary.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
      Up to this point, I don't believe I've ever gained a yard running the ball on a play besides on stretch. In my season, Willis has 50 yards in 7 games..

Typically my lineman just sit on their blocks and then when I attempt to hit a hole the defensive lineman sheds it and grabs my RB.

Playing on All-Madden, can anyone give me a tip or two, lol..?
      Fix your sliders one of the reasons why I hate madden all madden is just ridiculous and all pro is too easy

There are a ton of sliders online that people have tested out that makes the game "realistic"

Comment

Its not easy to run with our running backs and playing on all-madden isn't helping, all that does is make your team worse, not make the AI better
        Last edited by roushmartin6; 02-23-2013, 10:57 PM.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

You need speed, a lot of speed at RB to be able to do much of anything on all madden

Comment

Working...
          X