Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 14 Cover Vote...TD is an option!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Madden 14 Cover Vote...TD is an option!!!

    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover

    Old school vs. New school setup!

    First matchup has Terrel Davis vs. Jim Kelley! The curse can't affect him now, lets get him on the cover!
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  • #2
    Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover

    Old school vs. New school setup!

    First matchup has Terrel Davis vs. Jim Kelley! The curse can't affect him now, lets get him on the cover!
    You better knock on wood if he wins.

    The madden curse knows no boundaries!

    Comment


    • #3
      EVERBODY VOTE FOR VON MILLER AND TERRELL DAVIS

      Who cares about the curse for either? Megatron went and smashed the curse into 1,964 pieces.
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
        EVERBODY VOTE FOR VON MILLER AND TERRELL DAVIS

        Who cares about the curse for either? Megatron went and smashed the curse into 1,964 pieces.
        And won 4 games.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          You better knock on wood if he wins.

          The madden curse knows no boundaries!
          Normally Id agree and never vote a Bronco for the cover....but I mean he is retired....what could happen!?
          sigpic
          Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope the game play is fixed I mean.... It is the 25th year of this.

            Comment


            • #7
              TD would have to go against Deion next, oh man that sucks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Vote for Von Miller over Victor Cruz too!!!
                sigpic

                2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ozzie Newsome?

                  Give me a break. They may as well just put a Ravens helmet next to him. How about a Brown that commands respect? How about Jim Brown? Jim Brown IS the Browns.He is the quintessential Brown. It should be him, not Newsome.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                  The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Its actually "Madden 25" Not Madden 14. Which imo is dumb. I know its the 25th anniversary but I'm not really a fan of the name this year. Oh well. No biggie, and I'm sure I will buy that game yet again

                    But I'll be sure to go and vote.
                    :salute: :goz: :salute:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                      Its actually "Madden 25" Not Madden 14. Which imo is dumb. I know its the 25th anniversary but I'm not really a fan of the name this year. Oh well. No biggie, and I'm sure I will buy that game yet again

                      But I'll be sure to go and vote.
                      Yea i noticed it was Madden 25 but wasn't sure if that was the official name so I just went with the generic year lol
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        25 years of Madden?!?! Holy crap! Where did the time go!?!?!??
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X