Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Thought Dylan was a goner for sure.

Going to be disappointed though if Norman finishes the show in jail.
    Loved this week! Yeah, I first thought the blond would be, then Dylan .... I don't want to see anything happen to Dylan. I can't imagine Norman going to jail.... sorta expect either the sherif or Dylan to take Norman out....

I feel like a missed something when they said his Doctor was presumed dead.... I don't remember that.... I will be sad when the season ends
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• This show is so good right now. But only 2 episodes left.

Can't believe Romero took Chic out like that.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        This show is so good right now. But only 2 episodes left.

Can't believe Romero took Chic out like that.
        I agree. It's been a GREAT season. Makes me want to watch the movie again after this series is over.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I knew Chick was writing the story of the Bates'

I hope in the season finale or whenever appropriate that they recreate the 'fly scene' from the original movie. It'll be so awesome

Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Of course ......... they just have to ^^
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Bummed that we will be at our last episode this Monday....anxious to see the finale... it's been one of the greatest series ....
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• Well there won't be any follow up made for TV movies. Very sad to see this show end. Not the greatest finale ever but still very solid. Not quite the twist I necessarily expected at the end either though I'm not surprised.

I think the show did a great job tying up all loose ends without rushing any story line.
                sigpic

Comment

• Didn't care for the finale but at least Dillon didn't die at Norman's hand.

Thought the series was excellent. The star clearly was Norma. I didn't care for the casting of Norman. Dillon was alright. Emma was perfect but I didn't like her little blame dillon phase there near the end

All in all I liked the series but I think they missed a big opportunity to do something great at the end.
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Sounds like I'm the only one here really liked the finale.... I liked the ending, so freaking creepy when Dillon saw Norma's body at the end .... love that he was the one to take out Norman .... liked the happy ending seeing Dillon and Emma together in the end.
                    Last edited by Sophia23; 04-30-2017, 07:09 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                      Sounds like I'm the only one here really liked the finale.... I liked the ending, so freaking creepy when Dillon saw Norma's body at the end .... love that he was the one to take out Norman .... liked the happy ending seeing Dillon and Emma together in the end.
                      I didn't say I didn't like it. It just doesn't belong in the lore of best tv show finales ever.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X