Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA 14 Football Video Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    That's been a feature on the game for years. It's not new. Go to your coach settings and turn off CPU assist for recruiting.

    As far as the transfers give them playing time. I'm not huge on stat padding. So if I'm up like 4 scores in the second half I mass sub in second string. That gives everyone ample playing time and then you don't have the transfer problem.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      That's been a feature on the game for years. It's not new. Go to your coach settings and turn off CPU assist for recruiting.
      It is off.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
        And now I found out the CPU signed 3 random recruits I never pursued. Thank you, EA.
        ... This has always happened...

        It's EA's version of walk-ons...

        I got a 5 star corner whom I didn't pursue at all in my dynasty because he desired my team so much.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
          ... This has always happened...

          It's EA's version of walk-ons...

          I got a 5 star corner whom I didn't pursue at all in my dynasty because he desired my team so much.
          Oh, I never had a problem on NCAA 12.

          I would be okay if it were a 5 star CB instead of a 58 overall 3 star tackle..

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
            Oh, I never had a problem on NCAA 12.

            I would be okay if it were a 5 star CB instead of a 58 overall 3 star tackle..
            I've had it happen nearly every season that I don't sign 25 recruits over the past few games... But I've never received a stud like I did in this game until this dynasty. :thumb:
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

            Comment


            • #96
              Is anyone else finding the game really easy?

              I just started up a franchise with Eastern Michigan to get a challenge and I'm 3-0 with wins over Maryland, Michigan, and Tennessee, on heisman of course. I'm averaging 44 points a game in this 3 game span..

              Anyone got advice on sliders to make it more difficult?

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                Is anyone else finding the game really easy?

                I just started up a franchise with Eastern Michigan to get a challenge and I'm 3-0 with wins over Maryland, Michigan, and Tennessee, on heisman of course. I'm averaging 44 points a game in this 3 game span..

                Anyone got advice on sliders to make it more difficult?
                operation sports tend to have a nice slides forum.




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  Is anyone else finding the game really easy?

                  I just started up a franchise with Eastern Michigan to get a challenge and I'm 3-0 with wins over Maryland, Michigan, and Tennessee, on heisman of course. I'm averaging 44 points a game in this 3 game span..

                  Anyone got advice on sliders to make it more difficult?
                  My advice is play harder teams. That's not the gauntlet schedule that it sounds like it should be. Even for Eastern Michigan.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Just tried to play a game with a 3-4 defense and eek.

                    Holy hell I have never seen such terrible pass rush combined with defensive coverage. Was praying one guy from my 7 man bltitzes would break through their 6 man protection but it never happened. Lost lost to Wazzu somehow because of it.

                    Gonna stick to the 43 from now on.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X