No announcement yet.

Madden 25 Game Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if you're leading in the 4th quarter the other team becomes super team.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Yeah, if you're leading in the 4th quarter the other team becomes super team.
      I have that same complaint with NCAA as well. That's why I passed this year.

Really hoping Madden is improved on the new engine though.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't know if its been discussed, but how are we only rated 85 and KC is rated 85????????
        #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          Don't know if its been discussed, but how are we only rated 85 and KC is rated 85????????
          Who knows, maybe they take preseason really serious....or they just don't like the Broncos.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Who knows, maybe they take preseason really serious....or they just don't like the Broncos.
            Funny, I was just saying that to my wife. Champ is easily the worst DB in the game and Harris is probably 2nd worst. Funny considering they were the BEST CB tandem last year. But as a whole they make our defense sooooooo horrible, it's not even funny.
            #swapping

Comment

So how is the game play and such?
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I like NCAA football way better...

I have to say that the game face for the create you is pretty damn realistic. The only problem with it is that during the games my eyes are completely white so I look possessed. (I don't know if they already did this in the 12 version because I never bought that one)

Comment

IDK if its just me but its hard to pressure the QB with the Broncos. Last year Von Miller was unstoppable and this year he doesn't do much for me. Shaun Phillips and Ayers can't shed blocks. Other than that the Broncos are awesome. Welker is basically a first down machine
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Can someone answer my question?

Can I control the outcome of other teams games? like simulating other games that aren't my teams? I hated not being able to control that last year.
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

just bought madden 25 yesterday so far its better than last year but not anywhere near where youd think itd be after 25 years

started franchise mode and its finally got more depth to it than previous years but somethings missing
                      so far i think its alright i dont know if it was worth 64 bucks though ...i miss block buster .....

Comment

Yeah, This is ok so far. I'm holding out hope that they spent most of their time on Madden for next gen, if not then I may have lost all faith in EA for football games.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                          Yeah, This is ok so far. I'm holding out hope that they spent most of their time on Madden for next gen, if not then I may have lost all faith in EA for football games.
                          I'm already hesitant on buying any of EA sport games beside UFC and FIFA 14. Even the NHL14 demo was disappointing.
                          All these skater upgrades, yet the goalie AI is till slow.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'm not buying Madden 25, but I do have a quick question. Do they have the Browns jerseys right? The team finally dropped the god-awful AL patch. Is this reflected in the game?
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              I'm already hesitant on buying any of EA sport games beside UFC and FIFA 14. Even the NHL14 demo was disappointing.
                              All these skater upgrades, yet the goalie AI is till slow.
                              Really ? I taught the demo was great and i cant wait for the game...The goalie AI is improved ?!
                              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                              X