Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    If Marie Antoinette Syndrome is how they want to explain Lagertha’ share, fine. Maybe they should have told Katheryn Winnick not to act as though she became an old woman. There was at least one scene where one of her lines was something an old person would say, so the writing didn’t always help either.
    According to the timeline she was 55 then, and that's old by medieval standards. Add world weariness, trauma and grief (loss of Heahmund) to that and perhaps it makes more sense. But the natural progression of aging amongst characters over the course of the show's timeline (28 years) and how the make up department decided to handle (or ignore that) was inconsistent and poor. Lagertha was a hottie from beginning to end despite white hair. It just wasn't a very good series by this point, IMO.
    L.M.
    Football Immortal
    Last edited by L.M.; 09-02-2021, 01:27 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Completed the final season.

The last nine episodes without Bjorn weren’t as bad as I thought they would be.

Glad to get some resolution on Floki.

Didn’t make sense though how baby Ragnar survived the trip to the new world.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• VIKINGS: VALHALLA Trailer (2022)

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X