No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought this game from the PS Store. Absolutely love it so far. Haven't tried multiplayer, but it's pretty fun offline.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
      I bought this game from the PS Store. Absolutely love it so far. Haven't tried multiplayer, but it's pretty fun offline.
      Online is fun but can get boring after a while. The story mode is were this game shines. When they first announced there would be multiple main characters I was skeptical, but after playing the game, they pulled it off perfectly. Can't wait for GTA6 on ps4
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I thought GTAV was good,my only complaint is they should of had alot more missions for people like myself who don't play online....I know I know...they already have alot of missions as it is,but I don't play online...lol...

Its the first GTA,I've played all the way through,since GTA:Vice City...
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
          I thought GTAV was good,my only complaint is they should of had alot more missions for people like myself who don't play online....I know I know...they already have alot of missions as it is,but I don't play online...lol...

Its the first GTA,I've played all the way through,since GTA:Vice City...
          I've just started to get into online. Its a lot of fun if your buddies are playing, but getting thrown in with strangers gets pretty old.

I wonder if they are planning any DLC campaign missions in the near future? I know GTA IV had two long secondary campaigns, but I dont remember how long it was after the initial release when they were developed.

Comment

• Rockstar is planning on adding story dlc in addition to online heist missions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
              I've just started to get into online. Its a lot of fun if your buddies are playing, but getting thrown in with strangers gets pretty old.

I wonder if they are planning any DLC campaign missions in the near future? I know GTA IV had two long secondary campaigns, but I dont remember how long it was after the initial release when they were developed.
              Yep, a lot more fun with a friend. And it was even more so after the $500k stimulus.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
              X