New AMC Show - Low Winter Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AMC Show - Low Winter Sun

Should be great, watched the British version because I'm a big fan of Mark Strong and loved it.

AMC has the best shows on TV. Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Walking Dead. I don't think this will disappoint.
    sigpic

Looks good. Might have to check that out. AMC has been hitting it out of the park lately. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead.... both good.
    sigpic

Comment

I can't believe y'all aren't mentioning the killing. That and Breaking Bad are my favorite shows on AMC, but it's not exactly a close second BB.

I'll give this a shot, but it has more to do with BB, Community, and others being in their final season.
      Denver Broncos GM
      Originally posted by Mosk
      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

this show looks interesting.

also The killing?

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          this show looks interesting.

also The killing?
          It's a crime drama that follows around one case pretty much with a couple story lines.

It got cancelled after 2 seasons....then a little while later....they decided to bring it back for a 12 episode season.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
            It's a crime drama that follows around one case pretty much with a couple story lines.

It got cancelled after 2 seasons....then a little while later....they decided to bring it back for a 12 episode season.
            Never seen / heard of this haha.

Comment

Never seen / heard of this haha.
              It's meh.

I didn't get hooked.

sigpic

Comment

Mad Men's really the only AMC show I watch...never got hooked on breaking bad and stopped watching Walking Dead this season because I thought it was going downhill real fast. I'd be interested to check this out though. To clarify, AMC has the best shows on cable TV. HBO and Showtime's TV shows are miles and miles ahead of everyone else.
                Last edited by RunYouOver; 05-11-2013, 01:59 PM.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                  Mad Men's really the only AMC show I watch...never got hooked on breaking bad and stopped watching Walking Dead this season because I thought it was going downhill real fast. I'd be interested to check this out though. To clarify, HBO has the best shows on cable TV. HBO and Showtime's TV shows are miles and miles ahead of everyone else.
                  BOOM ... RYO layin' down the truths.

Comment

Negative...

sigpic

Comment

Oops, thanks for quoting me. I meant AMC has the best shows on cable TV in my opinion, as that's a separate category from premium channels like the HBOs. I want to go in and fix your quote of me Rem, but then everyone will just assume I made up the part about me laying down the truths too
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                        Oops, thanks for quoting me. I meant AMC has the best shows on cable TV in my opinion, as that's a separate category from premium channels like the HBOs. I want to go in and fix your quote of me Rem, but then everyone will just assume I made up the part about me laying down the truths too
                        Any time friend. hahaha

Comment

He speaks the truth.

I love Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, As much as anyone else.

But Homeland, Dexter are on a whole nother level right now.

I also loved Sopranos and Weeds a lot.

Like True Blood. Currently watched season one of Game of Thrones and Boardwalk empire and not disappointed in either.

Love Shameless.

And for comedies I like Episodes, Californication and House of Lies. So I love me some HBO and Showtime shows.

Oh and I clearly watch far too much television.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I might have to check it out. I watch Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and watched most of the killing, so I need to finish that one as well. But this show looks interesting.

Only show I havn't seen that ya'll mentioned was Mad Men. Is that show honestly good? I want to watch it, but every time I see previews or a trailer, it just looks boring to me
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                              Hmm, I might have to check it out. I watch Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and watched most of the killing, so I need to finish that one as well. But this show looks interesting.

Only show I havn't seen that ya'll mentioned was Mad Men. Is that show honestly good? I want to watch it, but every time I see previews or a trailer, it just looks boring to me
                              Half the people I know who've seen it LOVE it and half weren't interested in it. I love it, but can absolutely see why some would be bored by it. It's a bit slow, very character-driven and the plot moves slowly. If you like it, it's because the writing is fantastic, the subject matter is very interesting ('60s advertising agency on Madison Avenue in NYC) and the culture portrayed is entertaining to see on TV.

I would watch a few episodes; while the first season isn't as good as some of the others, you should know by episode 5 or so whether you're into it or not.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X