New AMC Show - Low Winter Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Half the people I know who've seen it LOVE it and half weren't interested in it. I love it, but can absolutely see why some would be bored by it. It's a bit slow, very character-driven and the plot moves slowly. If you like it, it's because the writing is fantastic, the subject matter is very interesting ('60s advertising agency on Madison Avenue in NYC) and the culture portrayed is entertaining to see on TV.

I would watch a few episodes; while the first season isn't as good as some of the others, you should know by episode 5 or so whether you're into it or not.
    Yea I'm just not too in to shows that focus on the 60's and old stuff like that. But most people I know that have seen the show, do say that its really good and really interesting. But everytime I think about watching it, I decide not to. I guess the only way to know for sure if I like it or not, is to give it a shot and watch it myself.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Bump for the premier tonight after BB.
      sigpic

Comment

I just started Breaking Bad, already part way through season 2. I don't know that I'll watch this one though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I just started Breaking Bad, already part way through season 2. I don't know that I'll watch this one though.
          watched most of BB but it became predictable in late season 2 so did not bother after that..

I enjoyed the Motorcycle gang one name escaped me at the moment..
          Boardwalk was good as an era show..
          Dexter is on a level of its own and Homeland was also.. Not sure they can take that one any farther though..

America looked good in the first few I watched, have them all qued up to finish it off when I find the time..
          I've also enjoyed Suits and white collar will continue watching those when they come back..
          I also have the last season of Burned qued up..

Lately I just got DIY channel and have been watch far to much of that..

Comment

Putting my vote in for FX having the best shows on tv.

Also premier of LWS was pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
              watched most of BB but it became predictable in late season 2 so did not bother after that..

I enjoyed the Motorcycle gang one name escaped me at the moment..
              Boardwalk was good as an era show..
              Dexter is on a level of its own and Homeland was also.. Not sure they can take that one any farther though..

America looked good in the first few I watched, have them all qued up to finish it off when I find the time..
              I've also enjoyed Suits and white collar will continue watching those when they come back..
              I also have the last season of Burned qued up..

Lately I just got DIY channel and have been watch far to much of that..
              You got bored with breaking bad? I liked the 1st 2 seasons, but it really picked up and got real interesting still. I havn't seen tonights ep yet, and I havn't watched this new show yet either, but I'm about to on the DVR here in a bit. But yea, breaking bad is still a great show.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

I thought the premiere was great!

Really excited about this show.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                  You got bored with breaking bad? I liked the 1st 2 seasons, but it really picked up and got real interesting still. I havn't seen tonights ep yet, and I havn't watched this new show yet either, but I'm about to on the DVR here in a bit. But yea, breaking bad is still a great show.
                  Said,it,was predictable. Not boring.

Comment

Working...
                  X