North America on Discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Didn't you at least crack up seeing it play with the mole?!?!?! That was hilarious!!!
    Yeah it was. It really seemed fake even though I know it wasn't.
    sigpic

Comment

Watched the second episode last night. My wife was trying to make me turn it off after the baby whale was killed.

Couldn't believe how many scavengers get food that didn't even work for it.

She was cracking up over the birds mating rituals though.

One thing that gets me about these shows is how much of America is still either undiscovered or unpopulated. It seems like people either live everywhere or can go everywhere all the time.

But so many of these places I wouldn't last a day in. And it was crazy to think that with how many people live in America that there can still be wild horses.

Crazy stuff to think about.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh and I told my wife last night that we spend waaaay too much time in our house. We don't really live.

So many amazing things we can see in our own country that we never witness.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Those shows are great. I recorded them.

I do not know if any of you have ATT U-Verse, or the Smithsonian Channel. On it they have a show called Aerial America.

Here is an example.

Denver........

Comment

Comment

The thing is, they do that show (Aerial America) for every state. Very captivating to me. Some states....like Maine or New Hampshire will take your breath away with the views.

Comment

Working...
              X