Anyone watch Deadliest Catch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Deadliest Catch?

This season has been pretty interesting. Not sure if anyone watches that show.

It's actually my first season watching. I'm liking it. Never thought I'd be so interested in watching someone catch crabs. Bu-dum-tshhhh

Comment

I used to watch it all the time. Havent much the past couple years though
      sigpic

Comment

I watch it off and on. Whatever came of the brother running the Northwestern for blue crab? Did he rebound and catch anything?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          I watch it off and on. Whatever came of the brother running the Northwestern for blue crab? Did he rebound and catch anything?
          They did alright. Made the lowest quota or whatever it is they measure their catch up to. They celebrated ao I assume it wasn't all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            They did ok. When they combined their red crab and blue crab they had the most of any boat. Those blues are hard to catch.

Jake Anderson bothers me. Always has, even though it SEEMS like he is always doing the right thing.

He is a loose screw.

Comment

Working...
            X