• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like in the other thread, it just got weird didnt it

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Winona Ryder in Heather's.

And of course, Winnie Cooper. Still have a crush on her.

Last edited by // / yardo; 06-18-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          I prefer this just to be honest

I... uh.. nevermind.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Tapanga from Boy Meets World. If she wasn't you're you're probably not... like me.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Rob Lowe
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
              Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Farrah Fawcett

sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                  Winona Ryder in Heather's.

And of course, Winnie Cooper. Still have a crush on her.

Ooh... I was just telling my wife the other day that Kelly Kapowski was probably my first celebrity crush... but Winnie Cooper... May have been a lesser crush (due to my age at the time)... but probably the true first...

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                    Farrah Fawcett

Definitely. Did anyone have this poster? I did, as did every teenage boy in America in 1976.

And how could I forget? My first major celebrity crush was from "Charlie's Angels" , but it wasn't Farrah. It was Jacklyn Smith.

sigpic

Comment

I won't lie, I used to dream of jeannie
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Double mastectomy, if you'd believe it.
                        Actually that was a preemptive move. She didn't have cancer, she removed them because they told her that she had a high risk of cancer. Anyway I NEVER liked Kelly Bundy, I don't like airheads/bimbos

I DO LOVE Tiffani-Thiessen. From "Saved By the Bell" to "Married With Children" to "Charles In Charge" to "Blossom" to "Beverly Hills 90210" to "2 Guys and a Girl" to "What About Brian" to now being on "White Collar". I also owned 3 of her movies
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Actually that was a preemptive move. She didn't have cancer, she removed them because they told her that she had a high risk of cancer. Anyway I NEVER liked Kelly Bundy, I don't like airheads/bimbos

I DO LOVE Tiffani-Thiessen. From "Saved By the Bell" to "Married With Children" to "Charles In Charge" to "Blossom" to "Beverly Hills 90210" to "2 Guys and a Girl" to "What About Brian" to now being on "White Collar". I also owned 3 of her movies
                          http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/10/14...le.mastectomy/

Christina continued to work and promote her sitcom, but the impending results were never far from her mind. A week later she says she got the phone call every woman dreads. "[The doctor said], 'It came back positive,'" she says. "Right now I'm sitting here shaking remembering that moment."

Doctors explained that the cancer was only in her left breast, and thankfully, they caught it at an early stage. Christina says she held back her tears and immediately went into survival mode.

The day after her diagnosis, Christina says she went in to see an oncologist and a surgeon. "I'm a Sagittarius," she says. "We need things done now. So, for me, I had to get in now, and I wanted to have my surgery now."

Within a week, Christina had her first lumpectomy. Doctors also did a biopsy of her lymph nodes to make sure the cancer hadn't spread. Since the cancer was caught early on, Christina was told she'd need six weeks of radiation instead of chemotherapy.

So, yes, she did have cancer. You're half right though, she opted for the other one to be taken as well as a precaution, but she did indeed have cancer.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Forgot to mention Denise Richards.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              Forgot to mention Denise Richards.
                              I fell for her when I was a teenager and saw her do a striptease in "Tammy and the T-Rex"
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

For my fellow old-timers: Anyone have a crush on Ann-Margret?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X