Vin Diesel meeting with Marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin Diesel meeting with Marvel

Report is(started by Vin) that he is meeting with Marvel to discuss a role. A role unknown and unannounced by either Marvel or Vin. But has left comic book fans and action movie goers guessing.

Who is Vin Diesel gonna play?

Some believe he might play the Black Panther, but would Marvel really hire a white guy to play the role of the first mainstream black super hero?

Some also believe he might play Cage but again, black character.

Others think Vin might play Ant-Man or Doctor Strange. Maybe Marvel will announce something in the coming days, but everything is uncertain for now on what role Diesel will play. Will he be in Avengers 2?

Who do you guys think Vin will play, what hero or villain do you think he best fits.
    Black Panther
    0.00%
    Cage
    0.00%
    Ant-Man
    33.33%
    Dr.Strange
    0.00%
    Other
    66.67%
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I honestly don't think he fits any of those roles... He's not even that great of an actor.

Zero chance Marvel would cast him as Black Panther. The only role I can possibly imagine him doing is Ant Man. And he'd probably be in Avengers 2 if that's the case.

Comment

I heard a long time ago that he was playing Vision.

Comment

My guess would have been Vision or Hercules

Comment

I'm thinking a villain role -- Baron Mordu in Doctor Strange, or the Absorbing Man or something on one of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            I heard a long time ago that he was playing Vision.
            That actually makes sense. Scarlet Witch was confirmed for Avengers 2 so I guess it adds up..

Comment

Vin Diesel is a white guy?

I mean he clearly isn't black but I never would've labeled him as a white guy.
              sigpic

Comment

Just looked it up. His mother is Caucasian and his father is African American.

But he has all sorts of bloodlines in him and says he definitely considers himself a person of color.

So again his mom may be white but I definitely wouldn't call it a white guy playing a black guy

But he is probably way to light to be playing something like a Black Panther.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X