The Last of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of us

So i just recently picked it up and i must say the reviews where not wrong. What an amazing game ! Story so far is great, i am already hooked on all the character.

I love how brutal the gameplay is, being stuck in a room with bad guys or zombies and being out of bullet and only having one 2x4 one hit away from breaking is really intense. The stealth is greatly implemented in the game throwing bottles around to lure clikers is awesome. I also love the the crafting system is real time.

The gameplay is great but a little repetitive so far in the sens where you go in a building, something goes wrong you have to find another exit,fight clikers etc...The other thing that really annoys me is how the clikers kill you automatically, if you try to punch them they grab you and it's over, i know it says punching them is ineffective but it's stupid that punching them means they auto kill you.

I noticed the multiplayer looks like it is clan or team based so my question is who has the game and would be interested in starting a clan ?
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Started playing today. Impressed so far.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I beat it this week, its an amazing game. Will start my new game plus soon but me and my friend have been playing the multiplayer. It reminds me of rainbow six Vegas's multiplayer where its more stealth rather than run and gun
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I've been playing for the last week or so now... I'm loving it... the story is what keeps me coming back night after night.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          I've been playing for the last week or so now... I'm loving it... the story is what keeps me coming back night after night.
          Yup Naughty Dog is one of the best developers. If you haven't tried them, try the Uncharted series, my favorite series this gen and possibly ever!
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

yeh i downloaded of psn yesterday cuz all the stores where all out, story is really great
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

So you guys want to start a clan or something ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                So you guys want to start a clan or something ?
                Its hard to really have a clan on the game. Its 4 vs 4 and it really doesn't matter what side you pick (at least I don't think it does). Right now my friend and I are doing the hunters side
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Its hard to really have a clan on the game. Its 4 vs 4 and it really doesn't matter what side you pick (at least I don't think it does). Right now my friend and I are doing the hunters side
                  The fireflys you mean ? From what i see you need to populate your clan to upgrade your weapons and buy new equipement is that it ?
                  sigpic

Comment

The fireflys you mean ? From what i see you need to populate your clan to upgrade your weapons and buy new equipement is that it ?
                    There is hunters and fireflies. The "clan" is hard to explain but its a group of survivors that each person has. Depending how many parts you acquire, people you kill/down, revives, etc you do in a round. You earn food to feed them. If you don't have enough food, they will become sick and die. Right now my group is up to 69 survivors. There is also encounters that can happen, such as a firefly attack on my group. You then get contracts you can do, similar to the ones in call of duty, such as have so many heals, downs, kills with a certain gun, etc in 3 rounds to save them. If you run out of people, you start over at week one. That's a whole other monster lol. You start at week one, day one and each game you play is a day. I believe you need to get to week 12 day 7 for the trophy to unlock. My suggestion is try the multiplayer real quick if I have confused you which I'm sure I have lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      There is hunters and fireflies. The "clan" is hard to explain but its a group of survivors that each person has. Depending how many parts you acquire, people you kill/down, revives, etc you do in a round. You earn food to feed them. If you don't have enough food, they will become sick and die. Right now my group is up to 69 survivors. There is also encounters that can happen, such as a firefly attack on my group. You then get contracts you can do, similar to the ones in call of duty, such as have so many heals, downs, kills with a certain gun, etc in 3 rounds to save them. If you run out of people, you start over at week one. That's a whole other monster lol. You start at week one, day one and each game you play is a day. I believe you need to get to week 12 day 7 for the trophy to unlock. My suggestion is try the multiplayer real quick if I have confused you which I'm sure I have lol
                      I see not confused the group isn't actual player, but you need to win to keep them alive and grow. I am hunter but do i need a clan or i can join a game solo ?
                      sigpic

Comment

I see not confused the group isn't actual player, but you need to win to keep them alive and grow. I am hunter but do i need a clan or i can join a game solo ?
                        You can play solo, its more fun though to play with people you know because good teamwork well trump run and gunners
                        sigpic

Comment

Just finished it.

Hands down the best story game I've ever played.
                          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X