Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: The Final 8 Episodes (may contain spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    What kills me is Jesse was already free from Walt. All he had to do was take his money and disappear. Live happily ever after. Walt dies having set up his family and everyone moves on.

Jesse brought the whole thing down including himself. He's forever tied to the death of two DEA agents and a major suspect in the Heisenburgh case so it's not as though he can just jump into a normal life. He's broke, beat up and I'm sure he's going to have some serious psychological issues after being beaten and held as a slave. That guy will never sleep comfortably again. And talk about serious trust issues.

Plus, the second he cooks the DEA will be right around the corner to find him and charge him for whatever they can throw at him.

I've put too much thought into this. Dang it.
    You're also making the most sense

I completely agree
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Did everyone catch Vince Gilligan on the Colbert Report the Monday after the last episode. It must be seen to the very end after the commercial following the interview. "It's over when I say it's over."
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• ^yes, hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          You're also making the most sense

I completely agree
          Ha ha. Thanks. Such a great series. Happy but sad it's over. They ended it at the right time. A lot of times the networks and producers force the story line and string things out far too long. Dexter is a good example of that.

Comment

• SO I Can't post it here (due to language) but the breaking bad alternate ending is HILARIOUS!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              SO I Can't post it here (due to language) but the breaking bad alternate ending is HILARIOUS!
              There wasnt any bad language in it..
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X