No announcement yet.

Free game giveaway Deadspace, Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition, Mirrors Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free game giveaway Deadspace, Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition, Mirrors Edge

No I haven't been taken over by a spambot just thought I'd offer a chance at these games to the people here too.

http://www.reddit.com/r/RandomActsOf...space_burnout/

To anyone wanting some games I've got a giveaway going on reddit because I have a couple extra copies of Deadspace, Burnout Paradise and one copy of Mirrors Edge all on EA's Origin from this months awesome Humble Bundle sale https://www.humblebundle.com/ If you are interested feel free to enter the giveaway!

I don't have very many entries so far so the odds are good currently of winning. To enter just follow the link to enter. Must have previously been a member of reddit to win to enter post your favorite TV show and episode of that TV show and why you like it.
    sigpic

My reddit acount is only like 2 weeks old
    Denver Broncos GM
    Originally posted by Mosk
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Cool! I can't use origin though :/

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
        Yea...only reason I put that part in there is it's a requirement of /r/randomactsofgaming sorry bud....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          Cool! I can't use origin though :/
          Can't or won't?
          sigpic

Comment

You interested in Burnout Paradise? I got an extra key given to me (aside from the two in the giveaway)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              You interested in Burnout Paradise? I got an extra key given to me (aside from the two in the giveaway)
              Who could turn down free stuff?
              Denver Broncos GM
              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Who could turn down free stuff?
                Just to make sure, did the key work for you? if so hope you enjoy it!
                sigpic

Comment

Just to make sure, did the key work for you? if so hope you enjoy it!
                  I haven't been able to get on my computer since you sent it, but I'll have time later to check it out. If all goes well, I'll be able to play this on Ouya... So pretty excited about that.

Edit: Download in progress!

And on an unrelated note, Origin is a P.O.S. service. About as good as I should expect from EA though.
                  Last edited by THEdraftnik; 08-19-2013, 06:38 PM.
                  Denver Broncos GM

Comment

Won another copy of Mirrors edge anyone interested?
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't been able to get on my computer since you sent it, but I'll have time later to check it out. If all goes well, I'll be able to play this on Ouya... So pretty excited about that.

Edit: Download in progress!

And on an unrelated note, Origin is a P.O.S. service. About as good as I should expect from EA though.
                      It's not horrible but it's no steam that's for sure...
                      sigpic

Comment

The only other game I've bought over origin (NFL head coach) has been removed from their store, and thus my games too.
                        Denver Broncos GM

Comment

The only other game I've bought over origin (NFL head coach) has been removed from their store, and thus my games too.
                          I think that was prior to origin though, the old EA system was HORRIBLE and you only had access to the games for a limited time then couldn't redownload them. The current system is much more like steam in that respect.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that was prior to origin though, the old EA system was HORRIBLE and you only had access to the games for a limited time then couldn't redownload them. The current system is much more like steam in that respect.
                            This was only a year ago, and it's the only reason I had Origin already installed on my PC.
                            Denver Broncos GM

Comment

yeah, i refuse to use that crap because EA got greedy and pulled all their products from steam just to start their own crappy origin.

that said, its nice of you to do this for people

Comment

Working...
                              X