Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 18

Still on skyrim ultimate too. Anyone fight the Ebony Warrior on legendary?

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
      I hear that's all it has, game play is meh, haven't played my self just what I heard. I prefer content over effects. Also agree with Frey, screw EA will never buy their games again.

Loving how deep Shadow of War is.

As far as phone games south park phone destroyer is fantastic!!!
      What's different about shadow of war from the first game? I may get it, liked the first but it was a little too repetitive.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        Madden 18

Still on skyrim ultimate too. Anyone fight the Ebony Warrior on legendary?
        Ha, youre nuts. I think i fought the ebony warrior on the next difficulty down from legendary, and that was tough.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          Ha, youre nuts. I think i fought the ebony warrior on the next difficulty down from legendary, and that was tough.
          I did a hard save beforehand lol. I got smoked repeatedly lol. By far the hardest opponent in the game.

Comment

• I also started busting out some We Love Katamari on PS2 Emulator. The Katamari games are so much freaking fun.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              What's different about shadow of war from the first game? I may get it, liked the first but it was a little too repetitive.
              The combat system and the nemesis system are improved, and I like the character tree and weapon upgrade system better then the first as well. The Uruks are much more challeging, I have died much more in War then i ever did in Mordor. They added more ranks to the Uruk army so not just captains but warlords and also war chiefs that run entire fortresses. The siege battles can be epic.

With all that it still is pretty repetitive like the first game though when going through the story, also a lot of the side quests are pretty lame and seem pointless. the online vendetta system is improved i think. The nemesis system covers all sins for me though. I love the rivalries it creates with the enemies. Also just love brutalizing orcs
              sigpic
              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                I'm playing a lot of CoD WWII currently. Really digging it. It's probably the best since Modern Warfare 2.
                Modern Warfare 2 is by far my favorite Cod. I do like the Black Ops games, though. I'm going to have pick WWII up.

Comment

Modern Warfare 2 is by far my favorite Cod. I do like the Black Ops games, though. I'm going to have pick WWII up.
                  It feels more like classic Cod than recent games
                  sigpic

Comment

• Made the switch to PC gaming from console. Wow, Destiny looks amazing and is so crisp. Like the ultrawide support too. Really enjoying doing a 180 spin in the air, chucking a grenade and flipping back around.

Also looking forward to some PUBG, Fallout w/mods, and maybe some CS:GO.
                    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
                      Made the switch to PC gaming from console. Wow, Destiny looks amazing and is so crisp. Like the ultrawide support too. Really enjoying doing a 180 spin in the air, chucking a grenade and flipping back around.

Also looking forward to some PUBG, Fallout w/mods, and maybe some CS:GO.
                      PUBG is a lot of fun. I've dumped about 200 hours into it since it came out. Still pretty enjoyable.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        PUBG is a lot of fun. I've dumped about 200 hours into it since it came out. Still pretty enjoyable.
                        Yeah, I keep hearing it's really good. I know it's old news for PC guys but man, I wasn't expecting a 2 generation jump switching from console. Frames per second is really noticeable and the massive amount of details on the screen are crazy. I find myself stopping and looking at the grass or actually sitting through the cut scenes lol. From the PS4 days, I enjoyed Destiny's gun play but some of the game design choices are just horrid. There is just so much more good stuff to choose from on PC.
                        Last edited by Freestyle; 12-02-2017, 10:54 PM.
                        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Playing Destiny 2 on PC

Trying to get into COD-WW2 on PC, but I am finding it hard for me to get engaged with.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Getting ready to start Horizon Zero Dawn, and after that Uncharted Lost Legacy. Sometime in the future CoD WWII.

Looking forward to checking out some of the games that are headed our way in 2018 as well.

Comment

• Just bought dead rising 4 having a blast so far. Love the Christmas theme

Comment

Getting ready to start Horizon Zero Dawn, and after that Uncharted Lost Legacy. Sometime in the future CoD WWII.

Looking forward to checking out some of the games that are headed our way in 2018 as well.
                                HZD is good. A little slow after the proving but it gets better. I didn't realize that the areas in the game are based off of Colorado and Utah, and there's landmarks from both states in it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X