Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinding out F1 2017
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Shogun 2, PUBG (Still), and just picked up Total War: Warhammer II. All PC games.

Comment

• has anyone played the indie game on steam called orbt xl? it's only $.99 and it's addicting as hell. my high score right now is only 78 after about two hours of trying. need to get to 130 or so to get on the top 200 rankings list!

Last edited by baphamet; 12-20-2017, 03:09 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• I caved and bought PUBG for Xbox one tonight (already have it on steam)
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Nope saving it for last out of that used game bundle I got from GameStop a month ago. Assuming I’m saving the best for last.

Also haven’t decided yet if I want to do the Nathan Drake collection first.
            If you have a vita, Golden abyss would be a great start. I've just finished it awhile back. I wish sony and ND would remaster it for current gen.

Comment

• Anyone played Lost Legacy? How does it compare to 4 if so?

Comment

• Picked up Madden 18 on Xmas eve for $24 on Xbox live.

Mostly same old same old but the new story mode is kind of entertaining.
                sigpic

Comment

• Picked up final fantasy and shadow of war during the sale

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    Picked up final fantasy and shadow of war during the sale
                    Final fantasy is my favorite 2017 game. I think it released in 16 but I played it this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Finally platinumed F1 2017 on Saturday now I'm playing Uncharted the lost legacy
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Final fantasy is my favorite 2017 game. I think it released in 16 but I played it this year.
                        Just finished chapter 2. Combat is a little clunky but the graphics are down right amazing in the x. Story is a little meh but overall having fun

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          Just finished chapter 2. Combat is a little clunky but the graphics are down right amazing in the x. Story is a little meh but overall having fun
                          The story picks up a lot around chapter 6.

Early on it’s more fun to do side quests than main campaign.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just finished up the main story of Horizon Zero Dawn, and it didn't disappoint. Game of the year imo.

On to Uncharted Lost Legacy....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                              Just finished up the main story of Horizon Zero Dawn, and it didn't disappoint. Game of the year imo.

On to Uncharted Lost Legacy....
                              Great game, glad to hear you enjoyed it
                              sigpic
                              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                                Great game, glad to hear you enjoyed it
                                Yeah, I think you were the first one to recommend it. It's a great game. I finally got all of the power cells rounded up, and got the shield - weaver armor. Pretty much unstoppable now lol.

The game has a little Far Cry Primal mixed with some Skyrim, and the graphics are stellar. I didn't find the game slow at all. But.... I didn't follow the main story to a tee. Mixed it up with some side missions. There were times where I felt like, I'm not going to get past this part lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X