Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well a couple of thoughts. First I gather from years of posts in here that you are a much better gamer than me. So I have no problem saying going it alone may be more of a challenge for me than you.
    Story of my life there.
    sigpic

Comment

Well a couple of thoughts. First I gather from years of posts in here that you are a much better gamer than me. So I have no problem saying going it alone may be more of a challenge for me than you.

For the middle part I completely agree. I wasn't saying anything like I don't want to play with friends. I just don't have time for it anymore. I'm lucky to get 3-5 hours a week of gaming in and it's usually spread out over the week. So it's hard to get friends worked up to get into a crew for 45 minutes to an hour and then be like I'm out.

The reason I look for more solo campaign based games is simply because it's easier for me to get my gaming time in that way. Not because I don't have fun playing with friends.
      I know how that goes. Working third shift and all the overtime I have my days off which who knows what Friday and Saturday nights I will have off. And since my friend words weekends now I have no one to play with so I've been ding a bunch of single player games recently.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        I know how that goes. Working third shift and all the overtime I have my days off which who knows what Friday and Saturday nights I will have off. And since my friend words weekends now I have no one to play with so I've been ding a bunch of single player games recently.
        Well, I'm off nearly every weekend lol, just gotta message me.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah the main gaming I get with friends is Madden. And since I'm doing a far smaller league now the head to head games aren't often anymore.

I also started running before work in the morning about a year ago. So often times I want to be winding down from video games by 9:30. And some of my friends don't even get on until 9.

I will say though that while video games are more fun with friends I still enjoy single player campaigns for well done games a ton. Like I would obviously rather do a call of duty or battlefield with friends. But a Witcher 3 50+ hour campaign with a well done story is a ton of fun.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Well, I'm off nearly every weekend lol, just gotta message me.
            Yeah I will do that I'm sure I probably have a multiplayer game you have. Was going to play halo 5 last night with my friend but he hadn't downloaded the update and had 41 gig update lol.

So played NHL and fortnight.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Yeah the main gaming I get with friends is Madden. And since I'm doing a far smaller league now the head to head games aren't often anymore.

I also started running before work in the morning about a year ago. So often times I want to be winding down from video games by 9:30. And some of my friends don't even get on until 9.

I will say though that while video games are more fun with friends I still enjoy single player campaigns for well done games a ton. Like I would obviously rather do a call of duty or battlefield with friends. But a Witcher 3 50+ hour campaign with a well done story is a ton of fun.
              Yeah I've been playing a good amount of single player games and have plenty one my back log that I should work on. Still need to finish shadow of war and divinity original sin. I think I'm going to try to slow down on buying games and try to use games with gold, game pass, and EA access to try to fill my gaming needs for awhile.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• So I wasn't planning to get Zelda right away for the Switch but I was talking to a friend (who's birthday also happens to be today) and I had mentioned some Mario games for sale this week. He went and looked at the Best Buy list because he is part of their membership club and noticed Zelda was listed for $12 through his membership. So he's letting me buy it through his membership for that price. That's insane considering most places still list it for full price.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I will do that I'm sure I probably have a multiplayer game you have. Was going to play halo 5 last night with my friend but he hadn't downloaded the update and had 41 gig update lol.

So played NHL and fortnight.
                  NHL, Fortnight Forza 7 and Horizon 3, I have Halo, but my god, it takes up all my space, ain't nobody got time for that..
                  sigpic

Comment

NHL, Fortnight Forza 7 and Horizon 3, I have Halo, but my god, it takes up all my space, ain't nobody got time for that..
                    I might have an external that is like 5 TB so I might have room lol. But I have all those except Forza 7

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

So I wasn't planning to get Zelda right away for the Switch but I was talking to a friend (who's birthday also happens to be today) and I had mentioned some Mario games for sale this week. He went and looked at the Best Buy list because he is part of their membership club and noticed Zelda was listed for $12 through his membership. So he's letting me buy it through his membership for that price. That's insane considering most places still list it for full price.
                      Happy birthday to you lol. That's pretty awesome as it seems like it is a great game.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

I might have an external that is like 5 TB so I might have room lol. But I have all those except Forza 7
                        I need to get an external. I'm still rocking my internal 500gb. I have Forza 7, Destiny 2, Pubg, COD WWII, fortnight, NHL, and a few games for my kids installed...I'm constantly having to delete stuff to install other games.
                        sigpic

Comment

I need to get an external. I'm still rocking my internal 500gb. I have Forza 7, Destiny 2, Pubg, COD WWII, fortnight, NHL, and a few games for my kids installed...I'm constantly having to delete stuff to install other games.
                          Yeah I do that with my son's Xbox because he didn't have an external so I go through with him and delete games he doesn't play. I don't miss having to do that lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Get the Western Digital external Freyaka. I love mine. It's 4 TB and I think I'm currently around 1.37. And that's with me deleting a bunch of games I haven't played in a long time. Mainly stuff I had via EA Access that I don't currently have access to. So if I reinstalled everything I have access to it would probably be a bit higher but I would still have well over 3 TB's free. I love having it because I also have gone mostly all digital like Birdman and never have to get off the couch to change games. Unless it was a gift which usually comes in disc form still.

I think I got mine a couple of years ago on sale for around $120. That may seem a bit high but it's a very worthwhile investment.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Family got me Far Cry 5 gold edition.

So needless to say I have a large backlog the rest of the year and won’t need to buy anything anytime soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Family got me Far Cry 5 gold edition.

So needless to say I have a large backlog the rest of the year and won’t need to buy anything anytime soon.
                                Having a backlog hasn't managed to stop me yet lol...You should see my Steam Library.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X