Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm a FF7 guy. Original, not the time travel remake. The new one is a good game, just a different story. Playing the original for the first time won't be easy though. That game is ancient now.
    Yeah unfortunately I’m probably just looking at games they have on the Xbox. I’m not really a stickler for graphics (still play jade empire/kotor at least once a year) but I’m not going to lie 7 looks bad lol. But for 15 bucks I’ve spent more on worse lol

IX is on game pass so I might start with that

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    yea that is one amazing game, I love Assassins Creed Origins and espeically Odyssey but its hard to beat RD2. I went into the game a bit disappointed that I couldn't be John Marston but when I finished with the game I left thinking Arthur Morgan was one of the best characters ever created.

Beautiful scenery, loads of great side quests, and a great story.

I don't often get emotional with a computer game but when this (below video) happened near the end completely unexpected it was one of the best things I have seen on a computer game or a movie.

When I say unexpected I knew he was dying but the cut scenes and the song was unexpected after I started riding to the last mission

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I beat Red Dead 2 last weekend finally. Absolutely awesome story.

Got back into Kingdom Hearts 3 today for the first time since March. Don’t love the gameplay but some of the story is good and my boys like watching it.

Eventually I’ll be moving on to Far Cry New Dawn finally.
    yea that is one amazing game, I love Assassins Creed Origins and espeically Odyssey but its hard to beat RD2. I went into the game a bit disappointed that I couldn't be John Marston but when I finished with the game I left thinking Arthur Morgan was one of the best characters ever created.

Beautiful scenery, loads of great side quests, and a great story.

I don't often get emotional with a computer game but when this (below video) happened near the end completely unexpected it was one of the best things I have seen on a computer game or a movie.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I've been playing an awful lot of Elite Dangerous this week. Next week my fathers day present gets here

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    With the recent remasters for the FF series, is there any one in particular you guys recommend? I’ve only ever finished 15 and Type 0 and some of 13. 13 was good just never finished it, the other two were rather unimpressive IMO.
    I'm a FF7 guy. Original, not the time travel remake. The new one is a good game, just a different story. Playing the original for the first time won't be easy though. That game is ancient now.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I beat Red Dead 2 last weekend finally. Absolutely awesome story.

Got back into Kingdom Hearts 3 today for the first time since March. Don’t love the gameplay but some of the story is good and my boys like watching it.

Eventually I’ll be moving on to Far Cry New Dawn finally.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    With the recent remasters for the FF series, is there any one in particular you guys recommend? I’ve only ever finished 15 and Type 0 and some of 13. 13 was good just never finished it, the other two were rather unimpressive IMO.
    I will always heavily suggest Final Fantasy IX. Especially if you have a PC and can get the Steam version. You can install a mod called Moguiri mod that will upscale all of the textures and it looks amazing. I'm playing through it on twitch currently and I am about 10 hours into my replay. Love that game.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Just finished up the B ending on Nier. So far I think it’s good but not what I was hoping for although that’s probably just me being agitated that the B story is the same exact A story with a little extra detail added (but nothing you probably couldn’t figure out on your own).

Hoping C/D/E bring a little more to the table

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Spider man game of the year edition was on sale for 20 bucks. It included the 3 dlcs. I borrowed it 2 years ago but haven't played it since. I forgot how fun this game was. You can swing around all day

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Lol. It seems like it hasn't improved at all since the last time I owned a Madded which was probably 8 years ago.
    If anything it’s been downgraded. They took out so many features over the years for MUT which is honestly killing the franchise. They need to quit with the new/recycled additions and just focus on the pathing of players and how ratings work.

Although they did tinker around with having a cool down period on plays in some house event matches on MUT so maybe they’ll have a mode dedicated to that so you won’t see the same 4-5 plays ran every game all game long

But hey they finally added the 5th year option for 1st round picks.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Lol. It seems like it hasn't improved at all since the last time I owned a Madded which was probably 8 years ago.
    It’s honestly just about the same game every year but with new rosters.

Honestly you’d have probably been better off spending an extra $10 to have a year of EA access. Unless you just don’t really care about any of their other games. Which is kind of why I quit doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You did. I’m not even sure i put 20 hours into it.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Got Madden 20 for 20 bucks yesterday. Still feel like I overpaid
    You did. I’m not even sure i put 20 hours into it.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Got Madden 20 for 20 bucks yesterday. Still feel like I overpaid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X