Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    https://youtu.be/6eLHk2Eug78

Far Cry: New Dawn

Looks fantastic.
    Wow looks like classic Farcry mixed with a taste of FallOut

I'll buy that
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Good lord Red Dead 2 is fantastic.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Good lord Red Dead 2 is fantastic.
        It's downright awesome, no two ways about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          It's downright awesome, no two ways about it.
          And for silly reasons...I'm sitting here playing online, everyone around me is killing each other. I'm just hunting game and selling it for a profit. I could be content for hours with that.
          sigpic

Comment

• Been playing super smash brothers ultimate, spiderman and god of war

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Far Cry 5 Just finished it, the ending was pretty crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Been playing super smash brothers ultimate, spiderman and god of war
                How is smash?
                sigpic

Comment

How is smash?
                  I've enjoyed it and so has my son. Been working on helping my son unlock all of the characters. Their is a ton of maps and characters so if you have enjoyed pass smashes this will fill the role just fine.

Plus the single player adventure mode creates some fun battles and is a nice twist.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    I've enjoyed it and so has my son. Been working on helping my son unlock all of the characters. Their is a ton of maps and characters so if you have enjoyed pass smashes this will fill the role just fine.

Plus the single player adventure mode creates some fun battles and is a nice twist.
                    Mine aren't old enough for that yet. So I'm mainly interested in the single player adventure mode. I was thinking of waiting awhile though but Nintendo games never drop on price.

I did get my oldest Kirby though which he likes. He just doesn't have a very long attention span for video games yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mine aren't old enough for that yet. So I'm mainly interested in the single player adventure mode. I was thinking of waiting awhile though but Nintendo games never drop on price.

I did get my oldest Kirby though which he likes. He just doesn't have a very long attention span for video games yet.
                      Yeah that's the bigger thing about smash is that single player is a decent size map so it takes a while plus you can unlock all characters that way if you wanted. Plus just normal fights can be short for the short attention span kids lol.

Just platinum spiderman base game night wait till the dlc goes on sale before grabbing that but moving on to God of war which has been pretty fun so far.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• Getting ready to start Assassins Creed Odyssey. Looking forward to seeing if it's a improvement to Origin's which I couldn't really get in to.

Comment

And for silly reasons...I'm sitting here playing online, everyone around me is killing each other. I'm just hunting game and selling it for a profit. I could be content for hours with that.
                          I prefer single player mode to online. however there is 7 of us in my posse, when we are all on we have a good time wrecking other posses!
                          sigpic
                          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            Getting ready to start Assassins Creed Odyssey. Looking forward to seeing if it's a improvement to Origin's which I couldn't really get in to.
                            Odyssey is pretty similar to origins. Main differences being the ship as you have more ship exploration and islands to explore. But you also get more mountains and better views of scenery in odyssey.

Some other minor changes as I think they improved on origins but it is more in the same vain as origins than the older assassins creeds.

Currently working my way through god of war still. Been pretty fun and solid story to go with the amazing graphics.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

Good lord Red Dead 2 is fantastic.
                              Heck yea it is, sadly i had a hdd failure, most of my saves were backed up to the cloud but for some reason my rdr2 save that was backed up wasn't my most recent, lost about 10 hours, went from chapter 5 back to 4 and lost about 5 various challenge levels. could of been worse but still annoying.
                              sigpic
                              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Still chugging along playing red dead 2 and Sea of Thieves again (oddly enough) I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 in a few weeks. Got it preordered for Xbox.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X