Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went back and started from a recent save after finishing chapter 6, so I can finish as much as I can with Arthur.

That song is Unshaken by D'Angelo btw. It's on iTunes.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• Finished god of war which was a great game but not going to grind for those trophies. Moved onto horizon zero dawn and been getting side tracked in that game. Game recommends I'm level 15 or so for the current quest and I'm in the 30s lol

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Finished Odyssey's base game. 105hrs later. Haven't started the DLCs yet. Great game. Still like Origins more, but that's mostly because of the setting and just how amazing of a job was done by Bayek's voice actor. Feel like nobody talks about just how great a job was done.

Pre-ordered Metro Exodus and Anthem. So basically just waiting for the Anthem VIP demo.

Might replay 2033 until then..that or actually play Prey, since I still have not put time into it.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Eagerly awaiting the (2020) release of Cyberpunk 2077. So excited for that game.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Might pick up Ace Combat 7. Loved Air Combat and the early Ace Combat games.
            sigpic

Comment

• Platinum horizon zero dawn and completed all of the frozen wilds and now moved on to red dead for a few weeks till crackdown 3 hours and then anthem.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts III
                sigpic
                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                  Kingdom Hearts III
                  Aye

So good, I'm about 3 worlds in right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Got Ace combat 7. It's still your typical Ace Combat game, nothing groundbreaking for the series yet (although it does have some VR missions), but it's still a blast after upgrading your jet and parts after the first couple missions.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm still sucked into the PUBG. When I can get on (which seems to be rare anymore) I'm down for a few jumps and chicken dinners.

Comment

• Back on Kingdom Come Deliverance. The new dlc is getting ready to drop the 5th. Then I'll probably go back to red dead 2. I need to continue on with God Of War. I don't know what I'll be picking up next. Days Gone has caught my eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          Back on Kingdom Come Deliverance. The new dlc is getting ready to drop the 5th. Then I'll probably go back to red dead 2. I need to continue on with God Of War. I don't know what I'll be picking up next. Days Gone has caught my eye.
                          I need to get back on kingdom come. I liked it but man it's a difficult game.

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                            I need to get back on kingdom come. I liked it but man it's a difficult game.
                            It was difficult for me as well, and then I got hip to it. The way combat is set up in the game is the future of combat gaming I'm hoping. I had it right there with red dead 2 as my game of the year which is really impressive considering warhorse studios is a independent studio.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                              It was difficult for me as well, and then I got hip to it. The way combat is set up in the game is the future of combat gaming I'm hoping. I had it right there with red dead 2 as my game of the year which is really impressive considering warhorse studios is a independent studio.
                              I felt like it flew under the radar a bit. It's a massive game with lots to do its just has a huge learning curve

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                Aye

So good, I'm about 3 worlds in right now.
                                I'm a little disappointed to be honest, the visuals are gorgeous, the game play is great. The cut scenes are long and cumbersome I feel and the voice acting is horrible, lip sync is non existent.

I give it a B. I like playing it but I don't see my self 100% it like Spider-Man or rdr2 or GoW
                                sigpic
                                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Working...
                                X